Register & get $10 combo coupons
    Customer Reviews
    Overall Rating: ★★★★★ (7)
    All With Pictures(1) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★★

By S****a - 09/06/2014

Finally the dress arrived, I made the standard delivery, I thought it took longer time instead the package arrived on the fifteenth precise day, excellent online tracking service, I daily displayed the path of the package up to the delivery with ease, unfortunately to delivery I was surprised to pay a supplement of 30 euros customs fees, amount almost equal to half the price of the dress. As for the assistance I had trouble getting in touch with the pre-purchase customer service, answering my emails after several days and they were not exhaustive at all, the online chat on the Italian site has never worked so I used the site in English and every problem I solved through instant online chat in English, they were very kind and considerate to resolve my doubts. Let's go back to the dress ... the packaging a little 'poor the dress had no protections it was inside a rigid box to avoid excessive crumpling, it was packaged inside a waterproof envelope of those resistant shipping rightly folded on the reverse, it came all crumpled . I wear a size 44 but as a precaution I took an extra size, and I hurt because I made several changes, the dress is really beautiful weighs the underskirt is thick two layers and in addition there are 3 layers of chiffon the everything comes to the ground with a bit of train, I was lucky enough to wear it in a day with a little wind, the movement that creates the chiffon is beautiful. I took it color grapes, a warm and very special color, I had difficulty finding the same color fabric to create a shoulder cover. Excellent quality of the fabric, as well as the finish and the presence of a very sturdy internal bra, perfect for those who have a lot of breasts, along with the cues of the bodice, all impeccable. The price, however, I would say much lower than how much cloth was used and how carefully this dress was made. Thanks, I was very satisfied.

Show original 2

★★★★★

By M****i - 03/22/2017

vestito bellissimo

Show original 0

★★★★★

By M****i - 03/19/2017

vestito bellissimo ricevuto in tempo come avevo richiesto misure perfette grazie

Show original 0

★★★★

By a****a - 02/16/2017

Very nice dress. Very fast shipping !!! Very satisfied !!!

Show original 0

★★★★★

By t**** - 04/08/2016

die Farbe sieht genau so wie aus dem Bild aus,wunderschön.die Stoff gefällt mir auch sehr!

Show original 0

★★★★

By C****i - 02/13/2015

Todo ha sido rapidísimo. El cobro, la fabricación hecha a medida. La entrega. Lo escogí en color verde cazador. Precioso. Lo único, que de pecho me está un poco grande, y se me escurre. Y las ballenas, al no ser de acero como las antiguas, de un lado se me ha deformado. Lo llevaré a arreglar. Pondré un tirante fino, y estrecharé un poco la cintura. La tela es muy bonita.

Show original 1

★★★★★

By 安****藤 - 01/19/2015

I ordered the item at the end of December. I arrived on January 18th. I bought the size of US 2. Just right. We are also considering purchasing other products!

Reply By Milanoo - January 19,2015

Dear 安****藤,

Milanoo ご信頼とご利用いただき、誠に感謝いたします。
    この度はMilanooのレビューへ感想を書いて頂きありがとうございました!
    今後ともお客様により品質のいい商品とサービスを差し上げますよう、全力を尽くしております。
    これからも Milanoo ご高配の程、よろしくお願い申し上げます。

Show original 0