Register & get $10 combo coupons
    Customer Reviews
    Overall Rating: ★★★★★ (8)
    All With Pictures(2) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★★

By S****h - 03/03/2015

This dress looks way better than the picture!It's so adorable!

★★★★★

By F****A - 11/11/2014

THIS MUST BE THE MOST PRETTY AND THE BEST QUALITY IN THE WORLD,MOM LOVES IT!THANKS MOM AND MILANOO.

★★★★

By A****e - 02/01/2018

This dress was amazing! I ordered two just incase the 2 didn't fit and then returned the one that was too big. The 2 fit perfectly it was amazing! The dress was beautiful and I got so many compliments.

★★★★★

By S****s - 09/21/2016

I am so pleased with my dress it is perfect I had my dress custom made as I have a short waist I made a mistake with one of my measurements to which I received am email to rectify my mistake before my dress was made their communication with me was excellent, precise and professional .my dress was made with good quality satin material holding great shape ,the workmanship was first class not only was the dress lined but also the tulle petticoat which I thought that I would have to purchase separately, so this was a great surprise. I have no hesitation to any one recommending this company their product is first class

★★★★★

By C****T - 09/18/2016

awesome too beautiful

Show original 0

★★★★

By s****h - 05/13/2016

she is good not bad

Show original 1

★★★★★

By c****i - 01/29/2016

super

Show original 0

★★★★★

By S****b - 03/24/2015

Perfect size, sublime color, indisputable quality! Only small downside, tracking the order because the tracking number was delivered late.

Show original 0