By S****n - 06/10/2020

This customer praises by default

Show original 0

★★★★★

By C****a - 05/27/2020

Default praise

★★★★

By A****r - 02/25/2018

I wore this to a company Christmas party as a trial-run before my daughter's wedding. Nearly everyone I spoke to commented on how beautiful my dress was. It was super comfy, and I didn't have any trouble with it at all. I did take other reviewer's advice and literally sprayed the entire dress (inside and out) with Static Guard before I even put it on. In trying it on when it first arrived, the static cling was evident. I didn't mind that my 4, heels made the dress seem a bit shorter (I'm 5'7,) but that just meant my awesome shoes were seen. Love love love this dress. In fact, purchased another similar dress from this vendor and it arrived today. It's equally as pretty... will have to see if it fits as good.

★★★★★

By S**** - 03/24/2015

Everything is perfect except the order tracking which gives a little stress before receiving the product. However, once arrived, the dress is simply as I dreamed it;)

Show original 2

★★★★★

By m****o - 06/13/2014

My wife bought it for a friend's wedding. I was 160 cm tall and the size was L, but there seems to be plenty of room around the waist.

Show original 1

★★★★★

By R**** - 05/16/2014

muy elegante y femenino, da una forma muy bonita. Buena relación calidad/precio.

Show original 1

★★★★★

By a****a - 05/15/2014

Mi vestido esta precioso,y muy lindo

Show original 1

★★★★★

By p****a - 05/15/2014

Llegó sin retrasos. No tuve que pagar ningún recargo en concepto de aduanas. El vestido es precioso, y fiel a la fotografía. De muy buena calidad, y muy bien confeccionado. Lo recomiendo 

Show original 1

★★★★★

By E**** - 05/13/2014

muy bonito con detaller lindos la tela de buena calidad el encaje tambien se ve muy bonito

Show original 0

★★★★★

By A****S - 05/13/2014

My dress is beautiful, the fabric is very delicate, I remove more and more of her dresses!

Show original 0

★★★★★

By J****a - 05/08/2014

I loved the dress, thank you very much. They were very accomplished, the measurements are perfect. Everyone is magnificent.

Show original 1

★★★★★

By C****a - 05/08/2014

The dress is perfect, totally equal to the image, I ordered it made to measure and I stay perfect, I am happy it is the best dress I could have got !!!

Show original 1

★★★★★

By E**** - 05/07/2014

Lovely!! The sleeve if you do not pick it up with the strip stays between the elbow and the wrist, it is not long, but it is not bad either.

Show original 1

★★★★★

By K****9 - 05/06/2014

100% recommended. Simple but very elegant and feminine, it gives a very beautiful shape. Good value for money.

Show original 1

★★★★★

By C****e - 05/05/2014

El vestido esta hermosos pero me gustaría k lo tuvieran en blanco...

Show original 3

★★★★★

By j****l - 04/25/2014

The only word i can say is elegant,the dress is quite impressive when i first see it.After a long time's wondering on the website only for my darning,oh,i finally got it,it is really fantastic. Thanks, Milanoo

★★★★★

By D****n - 12/16/2013

My favourite dress ever ! Beautiful style, fits perfectly ! Strongly recommendable to buy!