Registrieren Sie sich und 20€ Kombi-Gutscheine erhalten
    Bewertungen
    Einen Kommentar schreiben: ★★★★★ (10)
    Alle Mit Bilder(0) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★

Nach C****a - 29/12/2017

I love this dress! I can't wait to wear it to my son's wedding in April. I read the reviews and it met my expectations. The static cling is bad but nothing a can of Static Guard or a dryer sheet won't fix. I normally wear a size 14 but decided to go up a size to an XL and it fits great. It is form fitting so I will need to wear spanx to smooth everything out. I'm 5' 7 1/2, and the dress touches the floor with no shoes on, which is perfect if I need to take my shoes off; I won't be tripping on it. The shoes I'm wearing are 4, heels and the dress comes to the top of my foot which will help my heel not get caught in it. As you can see in my picture, you can see through the bottom 3, of the dress because the underlying fabric is too short. I didn't like this so I went and bought some navy fabric and had my mom sew it onto the bottom of the underdress. It worked perfectly and you can't tell. It's stretchy with plenty of give and there is no zipper to scratch or break or get caught in my long hair. I also tend to get cold so I love that is has 3/4 sleeves. This is my first dress purchase online and I am not disappointed!! I would definitely do it again.

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach k****a - 18/04/2017

SUPER KLEID!!! ALLES SUPER GEKLAPPT :-)

★★★★★

Nach m****n - 18/04/2015

schön ... wie auf dem Foto zu sehen ... es kommt sehr lange ich muss es ein wenig schneiden und ich habe nach einer Größe gefragt, die ich brauche und es ist perfekt

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach v****i - 25/06/2014

Sehr elegant.sehr schoen

★★★★★

Nach C****s - 25/06/2014

alles super schöne ware immer wieder gerne

★★★★

Nach E**** - 23/06/2014

wunderschönes Kleid, passt wie angegossen

★★★★★

Nach `****a - 21/05/2014

Super das Kleid, welche Farbe! Es ist perfekt für eine Veranstaltung, zu der ich gehen muss ... um zu sehen, ob es Zeit gibt

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach p****s - 19/05/2014

spektakulär das vestidooo! Ich will es für mich

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach M****n - 16/05/2014

Was für ein cooles Kleid! Es ist schon angekommen, ich habe es ausprobiert und ich habe es geliebt: =)

Original anzeigen  2

★★★★★

Nach M****n - 27/01/2014

Me queda clavao... La tela perfecta!! Y la caida mas de lo mismo.. Muy recomendable, comprare mucho mas

Original anzeigen  1