Registrati e ottieni 20€ di coupon combinati
    Commenti
    Valutazione complessiva: ★★★★★ (10)
    Tutti Con immagini(0) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★

Da C****a - 29/12/2017

I love this dress! I can't wait to wear it to my son's wedding in April. I read the reviews and it met my expectations. The static cling is bad but nothing a can of Static Guard or a dryer sheet won't fix. I normally wear a size 14 but decided to go up a size to an XL and it fits great. It is form fitting so I will need to wear spanx to smooth everything out. I'm 5' 7 1/2, and the dress touches the floor with no shoes on, which is perfect if I need to take my shoes off; I won't be tripping on it. The shoes I'm wearing are 4, heels and the dress comes to the top of my foot which will help my heel not get caught in it. As you can see in my picture, you can see through the bottom 3, of the dress because the underlying fabric is too short. I didn't like this so I went and bought some navy fabric and had my mom sew it onto the bottom of the underdress. It worked perfectly and you can't tell. It's stretchy with plenty of give and there is no zipper to scratch or break or get caught in my long hair. I also tend to get cold so I love that is has 3/4 sleeves. This is my first dress purchase online and I am not disappointed!! I would definitely do it again.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da k****a - 18/04/2017

SUPER KLEID!!! ALLES SUPER GEKLAPPT :-)

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da m****n - 18/04/2015

precioso...tal y como se ve en la foto...viene muy largo tengo que cortarlo un poco y de talla pedi una mas de la que uso y me viene perfecto

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da v****i - 25/06/2014

Sehr elegant.sehr schoen

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da C****s - 25/06/2014

alles super schöne ware immer wieder gerne

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★

Da E**** - 23/06/2014

wunderschönes Kleid, passt wie angegossen

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da `****a - 21/05/2014

superbontio el vestido, que color! es perfecto para un evento al que tngo que ir.... a ver si me da tiempo

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da p****s - 19/05/2014

espectacular el vestidooo! lo quiero para miiii

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da M****n - 16/05/2014

que chulada de vestido vamos!. ya me ha llegado, me lo probado yesque me encanto:=)

Mostra l'originale 2

★★★★★

Da M****n - 27/01/2014

Me queda clavao... La tela perfecta!! Y la caida mas de lo mismo.. Muy recomendable, comprare mucho mas

Mostra l'originale 1