Register & get $10 combo coupons
    Customer Reviews
    Overall Rating: ★★★★☆ (19)
    All With Pictures(0) 5★★★★☆ 4★★★★☆ 3★★★★☆ 2★★★★☆ 1★★★★☆

★★★★★

By C****r - 05/10/2018

The product is good in relation price-quality. Eye! The size XL is larger than a normal XL market.Read more

Show original 410

★★★★

By K****y - 04/11/2018

After reading many opinions where it was indicated that it was very large, I asked for a size below the one usually used. When it arrived and after trying it, it had to be changed for a larger size since it was short. I think that for the price paid, the quality is fine .Read more

Show original 324

★★★★

By T****r - 04/09/2018

It fulfills its function because I bought it for a children's party and the children were delighted with Barman's visit. Now to the serious part the best part is the chest armor but it is a very hard material so since the seller puts the measure to look at it before! It can also be said that it is for rather large people 1.80 or so. The loose parts are the layer that is to my narrow taste and the part of the pants that are elastic fabric and stays a little loose if it is a thin person. The part of the feet is a shoe cover. For its price is good for parties and this fulfills its purposeRead more

Show original 328

★★★★

By L****n - 04/07/2018

good qualities, but it's huge, I'm a very stout person and I'm big, so I would take one size less than the one you use to wear Read more

Show original 326

★★★★★

By G****o - 04/06/2018

I liked it a lot, but complicated to go to the toilet. I would recommend putting a velcro or zipper to be able to solve this issue, since you have to take off half a suit..Read more

Show original 306

★★★★★

By S****r - 04/04/2018

The costume is quite good, although perhaps a little disproportionate in the chest part since it is very very large, but for this price it is worth it. The cape could be a little larger, but acceptable. Read more

Show original 309

★★★★

By J****n - 03/27/2018

The costume was for my husband. We had a great time at the party ... he was from Batman and I from Catwoma !! That day we won a medal for costume! Very good product. We recommend it Greetings !!! Read more

Show original 284

★★★★

By T****o - 03/25/2018

Buen disfraz. 1.85cm las piernas un poco justas y el pecho ancho pero cumple bien su función. La mascara un poco ,pobre, pero por lo demas perfecto.Leer más

Show original 283

★★★★

By C****r - 01/31/2018

It is a warm, comfortable suit and carving well. The mask is comfortable and fine. It is worth this batman costume. Read more

Show original 136

★★★★★

By K****e - 01/28/2018

Un disfraz con muy buenos acabados, se nota que el material es de calidad y sabes que no se va a romper en la primera puesta, yo batman y mi hijo Robin, que bien nos lo pasamos.Leer más

Show original 130

★★★★★

By A****n - 12/20/2017

the order came to me well although it is a bit unoccupied with realization to the size that indicates it gives much more size than it says because I have between L and XL, and even so the M come to me great, also the ears of the mask are much more, I have asked for a mask because it probably does not fit the mask it brings. Read more

Show original 25

★★★★

By K****o - 12/15/2017

Relacion calidad precio bastante buena y la talla se ajusta a las medidas perfectamente.Me ha gustado bastante la verdadLeer más

Show original 12

★★★★★

By D****n - 12/06/2017

For the price you have is very good, too big up. The belt is half plastic and half cloth, but it remains relatively well.Read more

Show original 0

★★★★

By W****g - 11/09/2017

Very accomplished costume, the only thing that should be improved is the mask, because it does not look much. Creates a voluminous effect in terms of muscles. Read more

Show original 0

★★★★

By B****e - 10/25/2017

Muy buena relacion calidad precio. Disfraz muy logrado. Cumple de sobra para carnaval. Un acierto. Ademas, es amplio. Buena compraLeer más

Show original 0

★★★★

By N****i - 10/19/2017

It is very good for the price paid, almost half that for the same disguise in other stores / portals. I corroborate the opinion of other customers that the chest part is very large in proportion to the lower part. I am 177 cm tall and practice sports in an assiduous way and even then it is quite big for me. Nevertheless and still fits well enough and I would take it again, considering maybe take a size less.Read more

Show original 0

★★★★★

By W****i - 10/12/2017

El disfraz de Batman es de calidad, aunque hay que tener cuidado con la talla, ya que es un poco grande.Leer más

Show original 0

★★★★★

By A****r - 09/20/2017

Es genial. Muy recomendado. Bastante conseguido y de buena calidad. La máscara si es más cutre pero el traje genial.Leer más

Show original 0

★★★★★

By U****n - 09/16/2017

Es muy chulo , esta bien precio y calidadLe gusto mucho a mi hijo prqueño y a todo el mundoLeer más

Show original 0