Register & get $10 combo coupons
    Customer Reviews
    Overall Rating: ★★★★★ (6)
    All With Pictures(0) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★

By l****y - 10/10/2012

she is very beautiful, very pleasant worn but the concern is that the decolit is quite wide!

Show original 1

★★★★★

By A****n - 09/19/2012

I just received this dress this morning and it is beautiful !! She is really very beautiful and immaculate size. This chic cocktail dress at this price is second to none! Thank you! A recommend! I will order more articles on Milanoo !!!

Show original 2

★★★★★

By l****o - 06/19/2012

I bought this dress, about a month is half a year ago, I tried the dress and nn measure me, I sent 3 emails ... with only 2 answers the third I'm still waiting, I also sent the photos as they asked me, but for the change or a refund are not made to feel ... where I can address a complaint ....

Show original 0

★★★★★

By l****o - 06/19/2012

I bought this dress, about a month is half a year ago, I tried the dress and nn measure me, I sent 3 emails ... with only 2 answers the third I'm still waiting, I also sent the photos as they asked me, but for the change or a refund are not made to feel ... where I can address a complaint ....

Show original 1

★★★★★

By M****t - 01/24/2012

This dress is fun, simple and pretty. The multi-tiered nature of the dress enhances my movements whenever I walk or dance. The simple pattern of the neck on the front and the back compliment the dress perfectly. The embellished straps are a great addition and stop the dress from becoming too boring or dull. Chiffon is the perfect material for such a free flowing dress and makes it a very comfortable wear. Milanoo is the only place where such a beautiful dress can be purchased for such 49$!

★★★★★

By K****E - 10/19/2011

Hello, I have a wedding that I totally forgot and I wanted to put this dress, it is very beautiful but I size 52 CAR I have a lot of buttocks and hips like a good African, tell me if you have an emergency service so that I can buy a dress. Thank you

Show original 113