Register & get $10 combo coupons
    Customer Reviews
    Overall Rating: ★★★★☆ (22)
    All With Pictures(1) 5★★★★☆ 4★★★★☆ 3★★★★☆ 2★★★★☆ 1★★★★☆

★★★★★

By m****8 - 06/19/2014

Hello everyone: It took me a while to write the comment why I wanted to show the dress since it is where you can see how it really looks in bodies of a size 42. I loved it !!! The only drawback that I would put, to put some is that it is tied with string behind and is a bit embarrassing. The good part is that you can adapt it to your figure perfectly. Thank you very much and I will surely buy again.

Show original 1

★★★★★

By A****6 - 09/18/2014

me encanta este vestido para la boda de mi amiga!

Show original 0

★★★★★

By Y****A - 09/01/2014

Me ha encantado! Más bonito que en la foto y la talla y calidad perfectos.

Show original 0

★★★★★

By R****Y - 08/01/2014

cette robe affine la silhouette et la couleur champagne choisie est identique au modele

Show original 0

★★★★★

By K****a - 06/11/2014

Ne abbiamo presi 5 perché mia sorella voleva fare un matrimonio all'americana. Tutti fatti molto bene e con le taglie corrette. Siamo rimasti davvero sbalorditi.

Show original 0

★★★★★

By F****a - 05/06/2014

Da favola, adatto a qualsiasi occasione!

Show original 0

★★★★★

By S****a - 04/30/2014

Proprio come nella foto! Misura perfetta! Comodo! Ottimo!

Show original 1

★★★★★

By H****n - 03/23/2013

ist ein super Kleid passt auch super

Show original 0

★★★★★

By e****2 - 06/21/2012

Hello, I am very surprised by your question of June 5, 2012 because since the reception of my dress at the end of March I always ask you the same question, to know what to make of the dress which does not correspond to the description made in your publicity without speaking workmanship of which I have already sent you 2 times the photos. You always tell me to ask my question but it is always the same, what to do with the dress, put it in the trash or send it back to you but or since during the reception of the dress there was no paper with your address not even an invoice, anyway you have to reimburse me and I think that's what bothers you. When ordering, if I had seen a comment like mine I would never have bought this dress and I think that your likely customers who read it will know how to abstain and I tell them that they are right to be wary of your advertisements. Did you understand my question this time and will you answer me clearly without asking me to ask my question? Good reception.

Show original 33

★★★★★

By R****H - 06/04/2012

Hello, I still haven't received a response and it's June 4, 2012, what do I do with the dress? Please be kind enough to answer me please. Good reception

Reply By Milanoo - June 5,2012

Dear R****H,

Bonjour, veuillez soumettre votre question à la page suivante: http://www.milanoo.com/fr/help/Service-Client-module-index.html#. Cordialement!

Show original 10

★★★★

By R****h - 05/20/2012

Hello, you answer me to verify my address POUBELLE, it is to put my mail there, your or my dress? I really find that you disrespect your customers. Will I ever know what to do with the dress. I will certainly end up putting it in the trash and I think that is what you are waiting for so that you no longer have to answer me. But I am very patient. Good reception

Show original 10

★★★★

By R****h - 05/18/2012

BOnjour, nous sommes aujourd'hui le 18 mai 2012 et je ne reçois toujours pas de réponse à mes questions depuis le 4 avril, je fais quoi de la robe qui ne correspond pas à l'article proposé sans compter les mal façons. Je crois que vendre est votre seul objectif, vous ne respectez pas le client, j'espère que vous n'espèrez pas une autre commande de ma part ni que je vous fasse une bonne publicité. Meme avec les photos que je vous ai envoyer n'y fait rien, quoi attendre de vous? Bonne réception

Reply By Milanoo - May 18,2012

Dear R****h,

Bonjour, mon collègue a vous répondu. Pourriez vous vérifier votre adresse de poubelle? Cordialement!

Show original 2

★★

By e****2 - 05/11/2012

Toujours pas de réponse aux mail et photos envoyé, je pense que vous croyez que je vais me fatigué mais détrompez-vous car je considère que c'est de la malhonnéteté que de vendre un produit qui ne correspond pas au descriptif et en plus a des malfaçons. A quoi sert le service après vente chez vous? existe-t-il vraiment ou vous contentez- vous de vendre n'importe quoi et de ne pas avoir de respect pour le client. Dans quelle catégorie vous situez-vous? J'attends toujours une réponse

Show original 2

★★

By R****h - 04/27/2012

Bonjour, depuis le 04-04-2012 j'ai réussi à avoir une personne au téléphone qui m'a donné une adresse mail pour avoir les renseignements afin de renvoyer la robe que j'avais commandé le 6 février et reçue fin mars.Très décue des défauts de la robe, j'ai envoyé à deux reprises les photos de la robe en mentionnant les défauts , envoyé 4 mail sans jamais avoir eu de réponse. Je suis vraiment très déçue du service après vente et je demande meme s'il y en a un.

Reply By Milanoo - April 27,2012

Dear R****h,

Bonjour, veuillez soumettre votre question à la page suivante: http://www.milanoo.com/fr/help/Service-Client-module-index.html#. Cordialement!

Show original 17

By R****h - 04/05/2012

Hello, still no answer even on the phone, I leave a message but I do not remember, today I tried several times between 0 am and 10 am as advised on your answering machine but it always sounds busy unless the phone is not hung up. I am really disappointed with the after-sales service, not to mention my dress, which does not correspond to the description of the advertisement. I do not have a zipper but a fabric lace that I have to pass through eyelets on the back. How to do it when you are alone?

Show original 5

By R****h - 04/04/2012

Hello, I would like to know how to reach you for information to return my order 120206181325-887.I have already send an email which remains unanswered.

Show original 8

★★★★★

By A****a - 03/01/2012

Hola: Me interesa comprar este vestido pero quiero que me confirmen que lleva cremallera como especifica en las características. Saludos

Reply By Milanoo - March 1,2012

Dear A****a,

Puede dejarnos el mensaje que quiere llevar cremallera

Show original 1

★★★★★

By v****e - 02/07/2012

De quel coloris est cette robe ? Est-ce lilas ?

Show original 34

★★★★★

By p****a - 12/08/2011

was very dissapointed, dress was not grape at all it was burgandy, was pretty but wrong color for wedding

★★★★★

By J****s - 09/30/2011

Item code: # 03930097456 This is the dress I received and it does not have a zipper as specified in the characteristics, it is fastened to the back with a long bow. You could tell me how I do so that what I buy is fulfilled and they do not send me what you want. If you are so kind, I would love to be able to talk to you by phone to make things clear, my phone: 971427118 mobile: 699467891

Show original 1