Customer Reviews
    Overall Rating: ★★★★★ (9)
    All With Pictures(0) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★

By D****n - 03/21/2018

Good quality and good price love it

★★★★★

By C****l - 10/23/2015

Very good dress as in the photo or better, very good fabric and colors. I recommend it a lot. Thanks Milanoo for your work.

Show original 0

★★★★★

By f****1 - 09/10/2014

Completamente satisfecha con mi pedido! Es realmente precioso e igual que el de la foto, fue mi primer pedido,pero no será el último! La talla 36 corresponde totalmente a la 36 española un poco largo pero nada que no.se.pueda soluciónar con una costurita!!! Enviare fotos cuando lo.estrene! !

Show original 3

★★★★

By a****6 - 08/11/2014

a bit heavy and long but other than that reflects the picture

Show original 1

★★★★★

By C****a - 07/10/2014

gorgeous dress print as in picture perfect !!!!!!! and my third purchase I am very satisfied I will continue to be your customer

Show original 3

★★★★★

By D****i - 06/23/2014

Perfect. Satisfied with this first purchase! I will definitely buy again.

Show original 0

★★★★★

By F****a - 05/23/2014

The dress is beautiful. Size 36 fits perfectly as you can see in the photo. As for the site, I definitely recommend it, as they delivered within the specified period, only when it arrives here in Brazil is it detained at customs and can take 2 weeks to release, in addition to the 60% tax on the total amount (including shipping and insurance). Therefore, do not disregard this fee to remove the goods.

Show original 2

★★★★

By A****a - 05/20/2014

I order this prom dress 2 weeks ago, and it’s arrived today. It’s really beautiful, the colors are really as the picture shows. It fits me well, I like it soooo much~~

★★★★

By y****o - 05/20/2014

Because the correspondence of the merchandise as well as the shop was also great, I was able to do a very satisfying shopping. Built solidly for the price, with materials, I am very satisfied!

Reply By Milanoo - May 20,2014

Dear y****o,

これからもMilanooご高配の程、よろしくお願い申し上げます。

Show original 0