Customer Reviews
    Overall Rating: ★★★★☆ (12)
    All With Pictures(0) 5★★★★☆ 4★★★★☆ 3★★★★☆ 2★★★★☆ 1★★★★☆

★★★★

By I****z - 04/21/2018

Lovely lovely

★★★★★

By S****r - 04/12/2018

I ordered the dress in 36/38 and am thrilled with the look and feel. It is comfortable on the skin to wear well in winter as well as in summer and just looks super elegant. For this price I definitely did not expect such good quality. Miusol's many other models make the heart of a style-conscious woman beat faster! Read on

Show original 379

★★★★

By C****i - 04/05/2018

Very good value for the price. The material moves and is very comfortable. I wore it to a wedding and did a lot of ballroom dancing with no issues.

★★★★

By S****g - 04/05/2018

Perfect, the fabric is good, the size too, the color too, first order Milanoo and I am very satisfied, it is not the dress but good value for money! Read more

Show original 350

★★★★

By D****n - 03/31/2018

Was it good?

Show original 342

★★★★★

By J****y - 02/28/2018

The jersey lining and stretch lace fabric look a bit cheap but overall, the dress drapes beautifully when worn. With the right jewelry, it will shine! The torso is a bit a bit long on me as I'm more of a 2P and will require minor alterations to fit perfectly. This dress could benefit from a shiny stretch fabric lining to make it a perfect evening dress.

★★★★

By C****n - 02/25/2018

Better to buy a size larger. Suns fits it like a glove. Perfect. Super pleasant fabric. Elastic lace on chest. Great workmanship.Read on

Show original 243

★★★★★

By D****n - 02/08/2018

My granddaughter loved the dress. It arrived as promised. It fit perfectly and helped make her prom most memorable.

★★★★★

By B****g - 12/12/2017

Fit perfect; however it was too low from the bust area so I had to return it.

★★★★

By I****l - 12/07/2017

... loves this dress it fits perfectly and looks just like the

★★★★★

By G****e - 10/22/2017

The dress looks good, however even if I measure my self it didn't fit, l have to go a size upper than my normal size

★★★★

By I****s - 10/13/2017

Great