Register & get $10 combo coupons
    Customer Reviews
    Overall Rating: ★★★★☆ (11)
    All With Pictures(0) 5★★★★☆ 4★★★★☆ 3★★★★☆ 2★★★★☆ 1★★★★☆

★★★★

By C****n - 01/25/2019

super evening dress! as expected on the photos!

Show original 347

★★★★

By T****y - 10/10/2018

The dress fits me like a glove! The color is like the picture, only small disadvantage in my dress was that the zipper was not well incorporated but for this price was really great!

Show original 66

★★★★

By N****a - 08/04/2018

Good quality

★★★★

By J****s - 08/03/2018

This dress was perfect! My daughter had the nicest dress at homecoming. The purple was beautiful!

★★★★

By D****n - 07/17/2018

My daughter loves it! Fits perfect

★★★★

By K****i - 05/23/2018

The dress was beautiful and well made but was not true to size. Would have loved to have re-ordered but due to the size issue wasn't really sure to order 1 or 2 sizes larger then normal. If we would have had more time before the event to alter I would have ordered way big and then had it altered but not enough time for all of that.

★★★★

By L****e - 01/13/2018

This dress is very cute and well made. My daughter wore it to Homecoming this year. She is 5'2, and 110 pounds. I ordered the size 2 and it fit perfectly with no alterations. There is a nice liner inside the skirt, so the tulle wasn't itchy.

★★★★

By R****e - 10/05/2017

Gorgeous dress

★★★★★

By L****a - 06/16/2014

Ich bin soooo zufrieden mit meinem ersten Schoppen hier! Mein Kleid sieht wunderschön aus und sitzt perfekt! Die Verarbeitung ist ganz fein! Danke!

Show original 0

★★★★★

By e****a - 10/16/2013

la espalda se puede forrar mas alta, como si fuera palabra de honor o hasta los hombros si se hace ha medida ?. Gracias

Reply By Milanoo - October 23,2013

Dear e****a,

Disculpe, no se puede.

Show original 1

★★★★★

By m****w - 10/08/2013

this is my first order from your website, and I was so pleased with the service that offered by you guys. I am impressed by the top-quality of this dress, well make and very good fabric,thank you.