Comentários
    Avaliação: ★★★★☆ (11)
    Todos Com Fotos(0) 5★★★★☆ 4★★★★☆ 3★★★★☆ 2★★★★☆ 1★★★★☆

★★★★

Por C****n - 25/01/2019

robe de soirée super ! comme prévu sur les photos !

Mostre o original 347

★★★★

Por T****y - 10/10/2018

das Kleid passt mir wie angegossen! die Farbe ist wie am Bild, einziger kleiner nachteil bei meinem Kleid war das der Reißverschluss nicht schön eingearbeitet war aber für diesen Preis trotzedem echt toll!

Mostre o original 66

★★★★

Por N****a - 04/08/2018

Good quality

Mostre o original 322

★★★★

Por J****s - 03/08/2018

This dress was perfect! My daughter had the nicest dress at homecoming. The purple was beautiful!

Mostre o original 321

★★★★

Por D****n - 17/07/2018

My daughter loves it! Fits perfect

Mostre o original 270

★★★★

Por K****i - 23/05/2018

The dress was beautiful and well made but was not true to size. Would have loved to have re-ordered but due to the size issue wasn't really sure to order 1 or 2 sizes larger then normal. If we would have had more time before the event to alter I would have ordered way big and then had it altered but not enough time for all of that.

Mostre o original 122

★★★★

Por L****e - 13/01/2018

This dress is very cute and well made. My daughter wore it to Homecoming this year. She is 5'2, and 110 pounds. I ordered the size 2 and it fit perfectly with no alterations. There is a nice liner inside the skirt, so the tulle wasn't itchy.

Mostre o original 0

★★★★

Por R****e - 05/10/2017

Gorgeous dress

Mostre o original 0

★★★★★

Por L****a - 16/06/2014

Ich bin soooo zufrieden mit meinem ersten Schoppen hier! Mein Kleid sieht wunderschön aus und sitzt perfekt! Die Verarbeitung ist ganz fein! Danke!

Mostre o original 0

★★★★★

Por e****a - 16/10/2013

la espalda se puede forrar mas alta, como si fuera palabra de honor o hasta los hombros si se hace ha medida ?. Gracias

Resposta Por Milanoo - October 23,2013

Caro(a) e****a,

Disculpe, no se puede.

Mostre o original 1

★★★★★

Por m****w - 08/10/2013

this is my first order from your website, and I was so pleased with the service that offered by you guys. I am impressed by the top-quality of this dress, well make and very good fabric,thank you.

Mostre o original 0