me queda estupendo:)

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da E****n - 07/12/2013

Robe Super belle je lai acheté pour ma belle mére elle lui allé a merveille

Mostra l'originale 1

★★★★★

Da D****a - 22/11/2013

The dress is amazing and it fits perfectly. Good quality too!The customer service was very friendly throughout the ordering process.Thank you!Milanoo!

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da E****y - 01/11/2013

The dress arrived this weekend and I am absolutely delighted, the quality and details on the dress is amazing.I will buy here again.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da G****a - 23/05/2012

I love wearing dresses as often as I can because I think they look really elegant and make a girl look pretty. They’re better than some of the modern fashions that make women look trashy and give wrong impressions. Dresses like this one are great to wear to formal events or even semi formal parties. While this dress is advertised here as a bridesmaid’s dress I bought it just to wear it outside to formal dinners or parties. It looks really nice with the v neck and accentuates my bust. The silver sash in the middle is a nice touch and the way the dress bells downwards from the waist on makes it look really classic like as if it were from the 50s. The whole dress is really comfortable to wear and doesn’t make too much frizzy sounds either when walking. I could easily spend the whole day in this dress.

Mostra l'originale 5