Overall Rating: ★★★★★ (30)
    All With Pictures(0) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★★

By s****a - 04/03/2015

Belli

Show original 0

★★★★★

By J**** - 06/25/2014

me gusta mucho el diseño de este vestido, es muy sexy y elegante.

Show original 0

★★★★★

By E**** - 06/23/2014

el diseño de falda es maravilloso, perfecto para ir a la fiesta o un club, me gusta mucho!!!

Show original 0

★★★★★

By I****a - 06/16/2014

Vestito perfetto! Taglia giustissima! e spedizione velocissima!

Show original 0

★★★★★

By y****e - 06/13/2014

ブラックを注文。すぐ届いたし、ショップの対応も丁寧でした(*^_^*)身長151cmですが、とてもいい感じ。ぴったりしてて着るとすごくセクシーで気に入りました。

Show original 0

★★★★★

By G****a - 06/13/2014

ABITO SEMPLICEMENTE SPETTACOLARE! UNICO! CUCITO ALLA PERFEZIONE! GRAZIEEEEEEEEEEE DI CUORE!

Show original 0

★★★★★

By Л**** - 06/12/2014

Суперское платье, подошло все и размеры и цвет замечательный и получается платье 2 в 1, очень удобно, на разные случаи. Спасибо

Show original 0

★★★★★

By M****a - 06/11/2014

The dress is fantastic. Very good quality and exactly the same as the pictures. I was pleasantly surprised. I bought standard size and it served perfectly. In Portugal I did not have any question with the customs. The prices are very good and I recommend it to everyone!

Show original 0

★★★★★

By T****a - 06/11/2014

Beautiful dress !!!! Wonderful model, it was perfect and well adjusted on me. I loved it !!! It's the second dress I buy at Milanoo and every time I'm surprised more. I recommend everyone !!

Show original 0

★★★★★

By B****a - 06/11/2014

I got the dress yesterday, beautiful the perfect mesura, the model is the same photo even more beautiful photo, I am very happy because I arrived before the estimated date, shipping is very fast, thank you very much :)

Show original 0

★★★★★

By ****e - 06/11/2014

A very smart design of this dress! I like it a lot and it fits perfectly! Very cheap with free shipping, hi hi hi :-))

Show original 0

★★★★★

By l****y - 06/09/2014

a beautiful dress! looks beautiful just like in the picture! I'm very happy about that!

Show original 0

★★★★★

By o**** - 06/08/2014

I am delighted with the dress, it is well sewn, well finished, the quality is very good, I can only summarize it in one word: it is PERFECT.

Show original 0

★★★★

By w****3 - 06/06/2014

tolle abwicklung und sehr rascher versand, danke

Show original 0

★★★★★

By Е****я - 06/06/2014

The dress very much, the design is just super !!! Chose "Make the size of the client (+ 528.40 rub.)", The dress fits perfectly! The village is great! Length as in the photo. The quality is great! I advise.

Show original 0

★★★★★

By p**** - 06/05/2014

This blouse is beautiful. the size is perfect

Show original 0

★★★★★

By K****a - 06/05/2014

what a fantastic design !!! I like very much!! It arrives on time, everything is fine.

Show original 0

★★★★★

By V****a - 06/04/2014

I received my dress last week and found it wonderful, but he did not arrive in time for my brother's wedding (my fault, which I did not read right about the time limit) and I did not use it. But it's worth it! The finish is impeccable !!!

Show original 1

★★★★★

By z****i - 06/04/2014

Good quality with cheap price

Show original 0

★★★★★

By t**** - 06/04/2014

Brilliant !!! the color, the rhinestones, the train, all are beautiful

Show original 1