Registrieren Sie sich und 20€ Kombi-Gutscheine erhalten
    Bewertungen
    Einen Kommentar schreiben: ★★★★☆ (61)
    Alle Mit Bilder(0) 5★★★★☆ 4★★★★☆ 3★★★★☆ 2★★★★☆ 1★★★★☆

★★★★

Nach L****d - 07/02/2019

Be careful with the size. I'm usually a 4 but I had to order an 8 following the chart. It fits a little large but I wouldn't have fitted in a 4 for sure!

Original anzeigen  380

★★★★

Nach A****o - 03/02/2019

Gorgeous dress and it fits amazing.

Original anzeigen  372

★★★★

Nach M****e - 29/01/2019

This dress was perfect for my 9th grade daughter's winter formal and you can't beat the price!! It did take a little work to get the wrinkles out from the packaging

Original anzeigen  354

★★★★

Nach H****n - 28/01/2019

Super Passform und nur zu empfehlen

★★★★

Nach A****e - 14/12/2018

Me encantó esta hermoso

Original anzeigen  246

★★★★

Nach L****y - 11/12/2018

I loved this dress!!! It fit perfectly and I felt so beautiful in it.i will buy it again to gift to my sister.

Original anzeigen  234

★★★★

Nach I****n - 03/12/2018

Schönes Kleid, angenehm zu tragen

★★★★

Nach S****o - 27/10/2018

Estuvo excelente

Original anzeigen  108

★★★★

Nach R****a - 20/10/2018

I LOVED this dress. When it comes in the package it's a bit wrinkled, but a little ironing fixes that. It's very high quality considering the price. I wore it to my winter formal dance and my date was stunned. This dress looks very refined while still being slightly casual. It fits me well ( I wear a dress size 3 and I ordered a small), but don't expect the waistband to stretch because it does not. I am 5'7', and weigh 115 pounds, I was wearing 4 1/2 inch heels and it was about 3 inches off the floor, good for dancing. Overall, very cute and I would definitely recommend it.

Original anzeigen  93

★★★★

Nach S****n - 15/10/2018

Ich LIEBE es!!!!

★★★★

Nach K****w - 09/10/2018

Sublime !

Original anzeigen  63

★★★★

Nach G****n - 01/10/2018

Fit as expected and as pictured

Original anzeigen  43

★★★★

Nach E****y - 23/09/2018

Bought for my daughter. It fits great.

Original anzeigen  28

★★★★

Nach K****r - 23/08/2018

Dress was so much more than i expected. The dress fit so perfect.

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★

Nach T****y - 07/08/2018

Great dress I love it

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★

Nach 松****本 - 25/09/2013

しっとりとした、上品な感じの生地でできています。スカート部分のドレープもきれいです。透けず、胸パッドも入っているのです。作りは悪くないし、お値段を考えると上々です。

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach l****r - 07/08/2013

hola, quiero comprar este vestido y quisiera saber cuanto tardan en llegar a españa barcelona, gracias

Antwort Nach Milanoo - August 12,2013

Liebe l****r,

Se tardaría 22-24 días.

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★

Nach P****a - 13/04/2013

hola, al intentar comprar este vestido no permite elegir un color diferente ni en el canesú ni en la falda...sólo pueden ser negro y rosa los colores?

Antwort Nach Milanoo - April 16,2013

Liebe P****a,

No hay más colores.

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach M****n - 08/08/2012

I saw a review asking if changing the color changes the lace or not and the response says that the top is always black lace. I am confused because there is a bodice color that can be changed and a skirt color that can be changed. That tell me the top part with the lace would be the color you pick for the bodice and the skirt color would be for the bottom. Is that not the case? Please respons so I do not order incorrectly. Thanks.

Antwort Nach Milanoo - August 9,2012

Liebe M****n,

I feel so regret for the confused we've caused ,obviously you got the correct mean about "bodice color "and "skirt color","bodice color" is for the top part with lace ,"skirt color " is for  the bottom .please do kindly select which one is your favorite color  in your mind and we will tailor it according to your option.

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach m****a - 24/07/2012

I was looking for something simple but yet elegant and sophisticated. The dress arrived fast and was ready to wear ... dress was beautiful and classy

Original anzeigen  0