Registrieren Sie sich und 20€ Kombi-Gutscheine erhalten
    Bewertungen
    Einen Kommentar schreiben: ★★★★★ (19)
    Alle Mit Bilder(0) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★★

Nach **** - 28/04/2017

Sexy, Gorgeous,Lovely dress that all girls will like.

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach O****a - 14/10/2013

Milanoo.....complimenti!!!Questa mattina ho ricevuto l'abito e quando l'ho visto,è ancora più bello che in foto!Ottimo tessuto,cura dei particolari...che dirvi :GRAZIE!!!E' MERAVIGLIOSO!!!

Antwort Nach Milanoo - October 15,2013

Liebe O****a,

Grazie,siamo lieti di averla soddisfatta, ci auguriamo che tu possa nuovamente venire a visitarci.

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach M****l - 09/06/2013

el vestido es idéntico al de la foto, es espectacular!

Original anzeigen  1

★★★★★

Nach I****e - 10/01/2013

stamattina e' arrivato il mio abito!e'da star ed e' cosi' che volevo sentirmi x il matrimonio di mio figlio.e'meraviglioso,stupendo,snellisce anche se hai qualche kg in piu'.preziosa la stoffa e la maniffattura e'stata fatta con molta accurattezza in tutti i dettagli....molto bello,che dire non ho parole,e'un sogno,suggerisco a tutte le donne di indossare un abito come questo .e' da star e ogni donna lo deve essere ogni tanto nella vita.comprate tranquillamente da milanoo....lavorano bene ,di precisione nella consegna e serieta',lo consigliero' a tutta la mia famiglia.grazie di cuore x avermi regalato questo sogno.sodisfattissima e x questo avete 5 stelle e anche di piu'!

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach m****a - 10/01/2013

stamattina e'arrivvato il mio abito....e' un sogno,degno di una star....e' cosi' che mi sentiro' il giorno che lo indossero' x il matrimonio di mio figlio.e'semplicemente stupendo,non ho parole...eccellente e di rifiniture preziose, anche nella stoffa non c'e' che dire...stupendo ,meraviglioso sodisfattissima,grazieeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach S****a - 15/03/2012

Oggi l'ho ricevuto... E' Spettacolare... ^_^

Original anzeigen  1

★★★

Nach b****z - 11/10/2011

Habe vor drei Monaten zwei Kleider bestellt. Für mehr als 163,- €. Das Geld wurde behalten, die Ware habe ich nie erhalten. Lasst die Finger davon, bestellt lieber nicht. Ihr werdet es bereuen.

★★★★★

Nach A****a - 08/09/2011

This dress fit me perfectly. I am very impressed with your tailoring prowess. It was perfect indeed. I initially had second thoughts about buying the dress, or anything else for that matter, online. But this dress turned out to be pretty good so maybe I guess I was wrong. I feel much better about shopping online now. Maybe not anywhere else, but I think milanoo.com is on my list of sites that are ok to shop at. And this gets you 5 stars from me. But what I think really makes this dress special is the jewel work in the front. It looks elegant and is something new. It got me. The fit was exact. The skirts are also pretty cool. I love how the organza and the silk blend in well together.

Original anzeigen  2

★★★★★

Nach g****i - 22/07/2011

mi piace

Original anzeigen  2

★★★★★

Nach G****O - 22/07/2011

come posso fare per ordinare questo abito? la barra di stato dice: operazione completata.errori nella visualizzazione della pagina

Original anzeigen  3

★★★★★

Nach K****e - 03/05/2011

I'm definitely getting this dress for my prom next year. Please, don't EVER take this off here. This dress is stunning. I want it so badly and i've been looking for a long time. (I'm a very picky person, it takes me a while to decide what I want and as soon as I saw this i screamed.) PLEASE AND THANK YOU <3

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach C****e - 29/04/2011

I received my dress today (Earlier than I had expected!) and the dress is positively beautiful. My concern with a strapless dress (Especially one of this length) was that it may pull itself down, that is definitely not a problem as the corset is very well reinforced (Comfortable too!). My only problem with my dress is that, like what's been said before, the train is longer than in the picture and while I thought I wouldn't need custom sizing because I am of average height (Five foot Five)I should have looked at the measurements because it goes slightly beyond floor length and ends up just pooling on the ground. Regardless, a wonderful wonderful purchase.

Original anzeigen  2

★★★★★

Nach A****a - 26/04/2011

We ordered this dress in dark navy for my daugter's prom. This color and the silver embroidery look great together. The custom sizing fit perfect and was well worth the extra $15. The train is actually longer than it appears from the picture, so we ended up trimming about a foot of it off - not because it looked bad or anything, but for the conveniance of walking/dancing. The satin fabric is thick and heavy, so keep that in mind if you are expecting to wear it mid-summer somewhere like Arizona - you will get very hot. The corset is very strong and reinforced. If you custom size it, there is no chance of any "slipping" or "sliding" - you can jump, wave your arms or do cartwheels - it will stay put like glued. Actual dress looks better than on the picture, probably because the black color hides the quality of fabric - what appears to be a wrinkled black lycra is actually a shiny pleated satin. Overall - great buy.

Original anzeigen  3

★★★★★

Nach Ю****  - 17/02/2011

Отличный дизайн

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach B****n - 04/01/2011

Cero que este vestido es muy lindo, me gusta.

Antwort Nach Milanoo - January 4,2011

Liebe B****n,

Gracias por su apoyo.

Antwort Nach Milanoo - January 4,2011

Liebe B****n,

Gracias por su apoyo.

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach P****a - 29/12/2010

Alles super nur zu empfehlen

★★★★★

Nach a****e - 14/10/2010

Very good fabric quality dress and perfect and sexy fit. I love it so much.Thanks milanoo!

Original anzeigen  2

★★★★★

Nach S****a - 09/04/2010

The dress looks amazing and it fit perfectly! It looks better then the picture! 5 Stars for this one! I love it! And the shipping came on time too!

Antwort Nach Milanoo - April 9,2010

Liebe S****a,

Look forward to doing business with you again.

Original anzeigen  5

★★★★★

Nach E****g - 15/03/2010

Thanks to you all, the package arrived right before the party, looks I won't miss the time for the voting of super queen.

Antwort Nach Milanoo - March 15,2010

Liebe E****g,

Dear customer,

Thank you for your support. Your satisfaction encourages us to do better. Please share our site and our good service with your friends. And we'll look forward to your good suggestion.Your kind help is deeply appreciated.

Original anzeigen  4