Registrieren Sie sich und 20€ Kombi-Gutscheine erhalten
    Bewertungen
    Einen Kommentar schreiben: ★★★★★ (44)
    Alle Mit Bilder(0) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★★

Nach O****n - 12/07/2012

Beautiful, I love the sentiment behnid the gown. Both my girls were christened in the same gown that my sister and myself and my Dad were christened in. Made by my Grandmother's sister, very special!

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach P****a - 09/07/2012

Hola buenas tardes me gustaria que me mandaras fotos de este vestido en color oro fusia y rojo, y que me orientes de la talla que debo de pedir creo que es la 6 pero de caderas tengo 92 las demas medidas estan bien algun centimetro de mas es la cintura, pero como bien decis habra que dejar un poco para respirar. Espero vuestra respuesta. Gracias.

Antwort Nach Milanoo - July 13,2012

Liebe P****a,

Lo siento, no tenemos más fotos de este vestido. Es mejor que elige hacer a medidas para que confeccionemos su talla adecuada.

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach C****n - 09/07/2012

*squeee*! The dress turned out aodrable! And you should totally enter the contest....even though I chickened out. I saw the first few entries, and I just couldn't do it. So...you do it for the both of us!

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach s****o - 29/06/2012

hola me gustaria ver fotos de este vestido en color negro y qe me dijerais si las tallas vienen acorde pro q oy en dia no se puede fiar mucho por q vienen o peqeños o grandes contestarme por fabor toy interesada

Original anzeigen  3

★★★★★

Nach m****e - 15/06/2012

como podria consequir este vestido.....porque me encanta....

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach M****s - 12/06/2012

Hola,me gustaría cogerme este vestido,el chiflón ,pero me gustaría saber si me podéis pasar fotos del color rosa y lavanda y ya elegirlo y que me dijerais cuanto tardaría en recibirlo,gracias,lo necesitaría para el día 6 de julio,gracias

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach R****a - 11/05/2012

Bonjour a vous quand est ce que je peux recevoire cette robe si je commande aujourd hui merci assez urgent merci !

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach L****L - 09/05/2012

Can i trust this website ? Because i ordered this dresss on a different website and a month later they tell me its out of stock. I wanted to sew the website. And im in love with this dress so can someone please give me suggestions

Antwort Nach Milanoo - May 10,2012

Liebe L****L,

you can definitely trust us. purchase it if you love it and we can send you the dress in the estimated time.

Original anzeigen  0

Nach g****o - 30/04/2012

ho comprato questo vestito e mi e'arrivato un qualcosa di simile ma no uguale il tessuto non era quello che io e mia sorella volevamo pessimi entrambi

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach j****9 - 30/04/2012

Do you guys ever hear back after asking? How long did it take you to get the dress?

Antwort Nach Milanoo - May 2,2012

Liebe j****9,

We are in the business of “made to order" which means that we are supposed to make the product after you pay. So usually we need 24 days for producing, domestic shipment, quality testify before shipment we also need 3-5 days for the international shipping. so 27-29 days will be the estimate time But if you can not wait so long because you prom is coming, maybe you can choose a dress in our “ready to wear" in the following page, http://www.milanoo.com/Ready-to-Wear-Dresses-c1463 for which we have the dresses in stock, so you can get it faster. If you make an order there, you can get the dress in and around 2 weeks. That will be the best we can do! I hope this would be helpful ^ ^

Original anzeigen  1

★★★★★

Nach g****e - 26/04/2012

I ordered the dress just now, will it be here before June 1?

Antwort Nach Milanoo - April 27,2012

Liebe g****e,

yes if  you order the dress just now, you can get the dress by June 1st 

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach s****e - 24/04/2012

if i order a dresses now will i get it before may 3 2012

Antwort Nach Milanoo - April 25,2012

Liebe s****e,

We are in the business of “made to order" which means that we are supposed to make the product after you pay. So usually we need 24 days for producing, domestic shipment, quality testify before shipment we also need 3-5 days for the international shipping. so 27-29 days will be the estimate time. i am afraid normally we can not do that by May 3rd But if you can not wait so long because you prom is coming, maybe you can choose a dress in our “ready to wear" in the following page, http://www.milanoo.com/Ready-to-Wear-Dresses-c1463 for which we have the dresses in stock, so you can get it faster. If you make an order there, you can get the dress in and around 2 weeks. That will be the best we can do! I hope this would be helpful ^ ^

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach T**** - 24/04/2012

I really need help I ordered my dress in a wrong size and I really want to fix this problem before it is to late can anyone help me it is an emergence.

Liebe T****,

please click the " customer service" >after sale>click here( in blue words) please e-mail us about the correct size.

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach s****9 - 24/04/2012

the dress i order came today. it is not white chiffon material.and it has a small stain on the very top of hte dress. My granddaughter cannot wear this to her prom. I'am looking for a full refund.

Liebe s****9,

would you please give me the order number so i can check it for you ?

Original anzeigen  0

★★★

Nach s****9 - 16/04/2012

This dress is on sale now,can i get a price adjustment, since my order is not finish. And i paid full price.

Antwort Nach Milanoo - April 19,2012

Liebe s****9,

sorry you can not, because you have paid for it already.

Original anzeigen  3

★★★★★

Nach h****i - 15/04/2012

My mom ordered this dress on March 23, 2012. I was wondering if it's going to arrive in time for my prom on April 28, 2012.

Liebe h****i,

would you please give me the order number so we can check it for you thx

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★

Nach S****r - 15/04/2012

I ordered this dress 3/18/12 and Im suppose to get it tomorrow 4/16/12, I just want to make sure it will be here because I have no way of tracking it.

Liebe S****r,

would you please give me your order number so that i can check it for you.

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★

Nach s****9 - 13/04/2012

My order # is en_uk_120330031214_483

Liebe s****9,

your order has been shipped out on April 19th please check it in time

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach s****9 - 13/04/2012

hello,i order this dress march 29, 2012. and i paid for express delivery. can you tell me when should the dress be deliver.

Antwort Nach Milanoo - April 13,2012

Liebe s****9,

would you please give me your order number  so i can check it for you  ^  ^

Original anzeigen  0

★★★★★

Nach t****g - 09/04/2012

can you send it faster, i would pay more for it too. can you please send me more information about it? Because i need it already may 1!! Please!! I need HELP!!!

Antwort Nach Milanoo - April 10,2012

Liebe t****g,

we need 24 days for producing, domestic shipment, quality testify before shipment and we also need 3-5 days for the shipping. so we can not give you the dress by May 1 even if you pay the extra fee. i am so sorry

Original anzeigen  0