Register & get $10 combo coupons
    Customer Reviews
    Overall Rating: ★★★★★ (6)
    All With Pictures(1) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★★

By A****a - 04/30/2015

I bought this dress, it took 1 month and 20 days to arrive, I received it yesterday, I loved it because the measurements were right, I confess that I was afraid to arrive different because I sent the exact measurements but everything worked out, the photo I posted here is kneaded because came well folded, but then I will post a picture of the wedding day that will happen only in September, the only detail is that it came with a line pulling the part of the syrup, but you can not even see it in the photo. Oh and prepare the pocket for the cost of import, I had to pay R $ 346.00 (import value + postal fee), or 60% of the value of the purchase. Even though it still comes cheaper than renting in stores here in Brazil, super indicate this purchase.

Show original 22

★★★★★

By e****7 - 09/06/2015

I love the dress, it's beautiful and I carve very well, they have done a good job thanks Milanoon I'm super happy.

Show original 0

★★★★★

By e****7 - 09/03/2015

I'm super happy the dress, just as I wanted it and it has been good with the measures I send, thank you very much Milanoon good work.

Show original 1

★★★★★

By P****e - 06/05/2014

i received my dress today a week before expected... amazing service..... the dress is amazing, so beautiful and fits perfectly....... this was my first purchase with milanoo.com and i am beyond impressed with your service and the quality of the dress.

★★★★★

By V****y - 06/05/2014

I loved it!!!! I am 230 lbs and measure 5 feet 5 inches, and I ordered a size 22. It fit wonderfully, I absolutely loved it. It arrived within three weeks, I only needed to iron it. It is longer than the picture showed and not as puffy but for me it was exactly what I wanted.

★★★★★

By E****e - 05/20/2014

I bought this dress, it is perfect in every detail, the measurements came very correct !!!! Loved it...

Show original 4