Commenti
    Valutazione complessiva: ★★★★★ (7)
    Tutti Con immagini(0) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★★

Da a****a - 16/01/2013

bellissimo...................

★★★★★

Da Z****a - 05/09/2011

I got my dress yesterday. It is a little different from the picture up there. I think the picture has some extra effects that are making it glow like that in the dark. Nut the new dress is nothing like that. It’s just not that bright even. The layers are really pretty and the purple trimming is gorgeous. I love he way its been draped over the skirt, very pretty! I also like the strapless aspect of this wonderful dress and it fits perfectly. So it looks even better! The fake stuck on jewels don’t look fake at all. It is also quite low cut that I love! They look very much like Swarovski crystals so this sure is a pretty good deal. I’m very happy with the price. Thanks Milanoo.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da d****y - 08/05/2011

Hey i ordered a dress last sunday and my prom is the 14th i need to know if my dress will be in on time. i payed the extra money to get it in on time> I dont even know if u even got the order so im freaking out plez e-mail me back soon as possible.

Replica Da Milanoo - May 8,2011

Caro d****y,

That would be too much urgent. Please refer to the DELIVERY. the total time is the processing time plus the delivery time. We don't have any stock. Please contact us via live chart or email ASAP

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da Ж****  - 20/04/2011

Больше изображений нету?

Mostra l'originale 1

★★★★★

Da 購****者 - 28/10/2010

今日届きました。形がとてもよき気に入りました!お値段もすごく安くてよかったです!ありがとうございました。

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da c****t - 28/09/2010

what a gorgeous dress! i love all the dresses, plus they are a good price! i recommended this cite to all of my friends!

Replica Da Milanoo - September 28,2010

Caro c****t,

Thank you for your support !

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da B****a - 25/03/2010

when the ship the item to your house, do they charge you extra ?

Replica Da Milanoo - March 25,2010

Caro B****a,

We offer global free standard shipping.

You may check the shipping information in the column of  "Shipping Methods" under each item, choose your country and then you will see the detailed information.

Mostra l'originale 0