Everything was great q

Show original 0

★★★★★

By A****r - 08/10/2016

Alles super. schön verarbeitet.

Show original 0

★★★★★

By m****i - 07/18/2015

It's great and in a very short time the real blue is very nice I love it very much thankful milano of the purchase that I made is the second time that I buy and continue buying

Show original 0

★★★★★

By t****y - 06/20/2015

The DRESS is very beautiful, it reflects the image, quality fabric, the only flaw the size does not correspond to that required, it is very large and I have to tighten it .. but all in all I am quite satisfied, I will definitely buy again on Milan ..

Show original 1

★★★★★

By M****8 - 09/14/2014

The dress is beautiful: more beautiful than in the picture. I will certainly make other purchases. Thank you!

Show original 0

★★★★★

By P****a - 06/13/2014

I ordered this dress for a wedding and it's wonderful! It is great on the body, the fabric is super beautiful and elegant and the color is great.

Show original 0

★★★★★

By a****a - 06/11/2014

A beautiful dress, with a nice cut and color.

Show original 0

★★★★★

By D**** - 06/10/2014

Die Qualität der Stoffe und Verarbeitung ist gut. Die Farbe ist wie abgebildet.

Show original 0

★★★★★

By B**** - 05/28/2014

Pues se han portado muy bien los de milanoo. Estoy más que satisfecha con la compra

Show original 0

★★★★★

By B****z - 05/26/2014

super great I have left. Thank you. Very attentive those of milanoo. And supercontenta with the purchase :)

Show original 0

★★★★★

By G****a - 05/23/2014

Total!! This dress is perfect for the event I have. I have already asked for it, I hope it arrives on time

Show original 0

★★★★★

By m**** - 05/09/2014

The fabric is very cool but lacks quality in the finishes.

Show original 0

★★★★★

By H****z - 05/08/2014

it's nice but the quality could be better the fabric looks cheap but otherwise great

Show original 0

★★★★★

By L****a - 05/08/2014

Very beautifull! I was looking for a simple and delicate wedding dress and, even for a size like mine, I found it !!! WONDERFUL !!! MILANOO.COM NEVER DELUDE ME! ALWAYS RELIABLE!

Reply By Milanoo - June 23,2014

Dear L****a,

la ringraziamo del suo commento e speriamo possa tornare presto a fare acquisti da noi.

Saluti

Milanoo Italia

Show original 0

★★★★★

By M****s - 05/06/2014

perfect, it fits me very well. has been very fast

Show original 0

★★★★★

By G****3 - 04/11/2014

I decided to make an order for the first time but with many doubts. I am very happy !!! The dress ordered in lavender color and with custom sizes arrived within a month and perfect !!! Thanks for everything I will definitely make other purchases

Reply By Milanoo - April 11,2014

Dear G****3,

Grazie,siamo lieti di averla soddisfatta, ci auguriamo che tu possa nuovamente venire a visitarci.

Show original 0