Register & get $10 combo coupons
    Customer Reviews
    Overall Rating: ★★★★★ (14)
    All With Pictures(0) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★

By P****e - 10/01/2014

Parfaite rien à dire prise en couleur rouge et taille 42 quelques retouches à faire sinon super jolie.

Show original 0

★★★★★

By v**** - 07/04/2014

magnifique !! très très élégante robe de très haute qualité !! boon tissu

Show original 0

★★★★★

By K****t - 06/10/2014

The dress fit great and arrived really quickly. I used the measuring chart they had in the picture and was very happy with the fit. This is a really beautiful dress!

★★★★★

By D****e - 06/10/2014

This dress is BEYOND perfection. Not only does it fit any body type, but it is simple yet VERY classy. I'm EXTREMELY hard to fit and I was able to pull this out of the box and literally zip it right on. NO ALTERATIONS NEEDED. I would honestly get these for my wedding. The staff was awesome as well. They are very good with the communication. Happy shopping!!!

★★★★★

By p****a - 05/23/2014

Sehr schönes Kleid :-) Wunderschöne Verarbeitung tolle Farbe gute Qualität :-) sehr zu empfehlen

Show original 0

★★★★★

By K****l - 05/21/2014

Einfach nur Klasse und in jedem Fall weiter zu empfehlen !!!

Show original 0

★★★★★

By P****4 - 03/28/2014

Great item, just as it looks online, great fit exact to measurement, material is fantastic and very well made. Would recommend.

Reply By Milanoo - March 30,2014

Dear P****4,

★★★★★

By A****y - 02/10/2014

The dress is beautiful and well made. Very nice quality. Shipping was fast and it was well packed. I would definitely recommend this dress! Thank you!Milanoo!

★★★★★

By C****y - 01/22/2014

I'm so happy with the quality of the dress and for the price!I didn't have enough time to get my dress custom made, but it fits me well.Highly recommend!

★★★★★

By K****y - 10/28/2013

I love my dress, the fabric is so good.I choose dark navy.It's as beautiful as the picture,I like the design of waist very much!It made me more attractive!Highly recommend!

★★★★★

By J****y - 10/23/2013

Beautiful dress. looks better than the picture, fits perfectly, I would recommend this product to my friend!

★★★★★

By B**** - 09/05/2013

The dress is beautiful and elegant! I bought this as one of my bridesmaid dresses and its so nice. Really well made and fits really nicely.The design of flower in waist is amazing!I totally recommend to purchase this dress!

★★★★★

By G****l - 04/19/2013

perfecto tal y como esta en la fotografia talla estandar europea no pague aduanas,precioso no dudo para nada que vuelva a comprar en MILANO.no hacer caso de los comentarios malos porque yo dudaba me arriesgue y ha salido todo perfecto

Show original 0

★★★★★

By r****a - 04/19/2013

comienzo por decir que no me fiaba mucho de hacer el pedido por los comentarios que habia leido pero despues de pedirlo y recibirlo estoy supercontenta es preciosoooo,os animo a comprar pues mi experiencia ha sido buenisima y no pague aduana soy española.GRACIAS MILANOOOO

Show original 0