Avaliação: ★★★★★ (26)
    Todos Com Fotos(0) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★

Por C****i - 10/10/2017

Beautiful!! Absolutely stunning!

Mostre o original 0

★★★★★

Por A****a - 28/04/2017

Love how this dress fits! Gorgeous party dress.

Mostre o original 0

★★★★★

Por n****y - 11/11/2013

perdone este vestido me gusta ...pero no se si se puede la falda asta el suelo..y todo cerrado...no se si pudieran hacermelo asi...claro q mandaria mis medidas..gracias!! ya compre uno de boda y fantastico Gracias!!..

Resposta Por Milanoo - November 12,2013

Caro(a) n****y,

Lo sentimos mucho, pero no podemos cambiar el diseño.

Mostre o original 0

★★★★

Por y****e - 25/09/2013

hola quiciera saber si la parte de la falda puede ser mas corta y que sean menos volantes. gracias

Resposta Por Milanoo - September 27,2013

Caro(a) y****e,

No se puede modificar el diseño.

Mostre o original 0

★★★★★

Por s****y - 20/03/2013

EsToi interesada en este bestido llamame al telefono:665309272 urgente gracias

Resposta Por Milanoo - March 22,2013

Caro(a) s****y,

En su lugar, por favor, use el siguiente enlace para hacernos preguntas o solicitudes. 

http://www.milanoo.com/es/help/index.html

Mostre o original 1

★★★★★

Por e****e - 25/06/2012

if i order this dress will it be here before september 28th or the 29th or even before

Resposta Por Milanoo - June 26,2012

Caro(a) e****e,

The ETA of the dress is the processing time add to the shipping time after you pay it .So normally you could get it by september 28th or the 29th .Please feel free to order it

Mostre o original 0

★★★★★

Por k****e - 08/06/2012

Bonjour,je voudrais la comandez en blanc je voudrai une photos de la robe mais en blache silvouplais mercie de bien nous répondre

Mostre o original 0

★★★★★

Por k****e - 08/06/2012

Bonjour,je voudrais la comandez en blanc je voudrai une photos de la robe mais en blache silvouplais mercie de bien nous répondre

Mostre o original 0

★★★★★

Por S****r - 29/05/2012

So I just got the dress in the mail today, and I am wearing it to my grade 9 grad, I am very petite, and do not have a big bust size at all. Overall I was very happy with the dress! Except I have to get the whole center piece fitted because it was made too big. There was also a decent size rip where it looks like they never finished sewing it! The beads in the picture also do not look anything like it on the real dress, although it is still a very pretty dress! If you order this online, be prepared to probably have it altered! I also ordered it on April 19th and it came today May 29th, so you can see how long it basically will take!

Mostre o original 2

★★★★★

Por m****e - 16/05/2012

bonjour je voulais savoir juste si on la recoit sur car jai eu plein de probléme a cause de sa mercie d avance

Resposta Por Milanoo - May 18,2012

Caro(a) m****e,

Bonjour, si vous avez bien payé la commande, vous allez recevoir la commande. Cordialement!

Mostre o original 0

★★★★★

Por k****h - 14/05/2012

i ordered this dress on april 10, and it still hasnt arrived, i am getting worryed that its not goin to be here on time for my prom..

Resposta Por Milanoo - May 22,2012

Caro(a) k****h,

would you give me the order number ? so i can check it for you .

Mostre o original 0

★★★★★

Por O**** - 08/05/2012

Bonjour, je voudrais savoir si je lorsque dans la case couleur je sélectionnerai rouge, se sera bien le même rouge un peu corail que celui qui a sur la photo du modéle ou un rouge plus marqué ? Merci pour votre réponse, cordialement

Resposta Por Milanoo - May 8,2012

Caro(a) O****,

Bonjour, la rouge est bien comme celle dans le nuancier. Cordialement!

Mostre o original 0

★★★★★

Por C****r - 04/05/2012

Hi, I was thinking about buying this dress however I am a petite woman with a larger bust. (probably size 2 but have a cup size of 34D/75D) Because I already look a bit silly if I am wearing tight clothes, so I really want to be sure that it will look properly on me. Of course I need to choose the option of tailor made. If its the case that it doesn't fit me properly, can I send it back and get it redone? I need it in August, so I have the time.

Resposta Por Milanoo - May 9,2012

Caro(a) C****r,

we have 7 days return police, for which you can refer to the follow page,

http://www.milanoo.com/help/index-id-60.html

Mostre o original 0

★★★★★

Por h****y - 27/04/2012

hey, i want to get this dress but ive read some reviews, will it get here by may 18th and will the dress that i get actually look like the pic? plz let me know about ur experience with this dress!

Resposta Por Milanoo - April 28,2012

Caro(a) h****y,

We are in the business of “made to order" which means that we are supposed to make the product after you pay. So usually we need 24 days for producing, domestic shipment, quality testify before shipment we also need 3-5 days for the international shipping. so 27-29 days will be the estimate time. i am afraid normally we can not do that by May 18th But if you can not wait so long because you prom is coming, maybe you can choose a dress in our “ready to wear" in the following page, http://www.milanoo.com/Ready-to-Wear-Dresses-c1463 for which we have the dresses in stock, so you can get it faster. If you make an order there, you can get the dress in and around 2 weeks. That will be the best we can do! I hope this would be helpful ^ ^

Mostre o original 0

★★★★★

Por d****e - 24/04/2012

can i get this in any other color?

Resposta Por Milanoo - April 25,2012

Caro(a) d****e,

yes you can choose other color in the color drop down menu.

Mostre o original 0

★★★★★

Por A****y - 19/04/2012

This dress is beautiful! I f I ordered it now, would it be here before june 20th???

Resposta Por Milanoo - April 20,2012

Caro(a) A****y,

if you order it now, you can definitely get the dress before June 20th

Mostre o original 5

★★★★

Por N****a - 16/04/2012

Me gustaria saber como se llaman los colores de la foto, ya que estoy interesada, y hay muchos colores. La parte que sujeta la espalda, es pedreria o avalorios?

Resposta Por Milanoo - April 17,2012

Caro(a) N****a,

El color es rojo, la parte de atras se cierre con cintas, y el vestido se adorno con cuentas.

Mostre o original 0

★★★

Por E****s - 02/04/2012

This is a beautiful dress and i love it but it takes for the dress to come y is that

Resposta Por Milanoo - April 5,2012

Caro(a) E****s,

We are in the business of " made to order" which means that we are supposed to make the product after you pay. So usually we need 24 days for producing, domestic shipment, quality testify before shipment this to you 3-5 days for the shipping. so 27-29 days will be the estimate time but if you can not wait so long because you prom is coming, maybe you can choose a dress in our " ready to wear" in the following page, http://www.milanoo.com/Ready-to-Wear-Dresses-c1463 for which we have the dresses in stock, so you can get it faster. if you make an order there, you can get the dress in and around 2 weeks. That will be the best we can do ! i hope this would be helpful ^ ^

Mostre o original 0

★★★★★

Por m****e - 30/03/2012

je vient de l arecevoir elle est manifique je les faite en noir pas du tout decu parcontre elle met bien 1 mois a arrivé mas sa faut le cout

Mostre o original 6

★★★★★

Por t****6 - 26/03/2012

Bonjour j'aimerais savoir si je commande cette robe es ce que je l'aurais pour le 20 avril ? merci

Resposta Por Milanoo - March 28,2012

Caro(a) t****6,

Bonjour, veillez nous excuser de vous informer que le délai de livraison de la robe est de 29 à 31 jours. Cordialement!

Mostre o original 0