Registrati e ottieni 20€ di coupon combinati
    Commenti
    Valutazione complessiva: ★★★★★ (19)
    Tutti Con immagini(0) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★★

Da n****a - 21/05/2012

i would like to know how exactly does it take to arrive the dress if iorder today, and i live in macau china thank you

Replica Da Milanoo - May 22,2012

Caro n****a,

We are in the business of “made to order" which means that we are supposed to make the product after you pay. So usually we need 24 days for producing, domestic shipment, quality testify before shipment we also need 3-5 days for the international shipping. So 27-29 days will be the estimate time. So you can get the dress by and around June 22th

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da d****s - 02/05/2012

bonjour je souhaiterai sovoir s il vous plait s il y a d autres moyens de payement ex -cheque.MERCI

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da j****r - 27/04/2012

i also ordered my dress on march 28th the dress was to be shipped and been at my house April 25th. there is no number to call on this web site and this is not acceptable. my prom is in a week

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da k****l - 25/04/2012

i ordered my dress over a month ago and still have not received my dress. it was suppose to be here by today and i never got it.

Replica Da Milanoo - April 26,2012

Caro k****l,

you can send a message from the help center to our customer service..we will solve it for you.

Mostra l'originale 1

★★★★★

Da a****i - 21/04/2012

hola me gustaria saber el color exacto del vestido de la foto y si el detalle de la cadera tb lo lleva. gracias

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da d****s - 20/04/2012

BONJOUR, je souhaiterai savoir si c est possible de payer par cheque s il vous plait.merci de me repondre au plus vite svp

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da n****i - 18/04/2012

I have a dilemma. I was JUST asked to a prom today and in need an affordable dress && this one seems just right. If I ordered it tomorrow, could it be here by May, 17th.

Replica Da Milanoo - April 19,2012

Caro n****i,

if you make the order tomorrow, you can get the dress by May 20 th

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★

Da l****d - 14/04/2012

I ordered this dress on March 12th. It was supposed to be here April 7th. My prom is May 5th. I really wanna wear this dress, but i dont know if it will come in time. Please let me know what to do. I have already tried to contact milanoo customer service what is next?

Replica Da Milanoo - April 19,2012

Caro l****d,

would you please give me your order number so i can check it for you.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★

Da T****E - 11/04/2012

Bonjour j'aimerai savoir si dans vos robe bustier les soutiens gorges sont integrer, il faudrai aussi une étaule merci de me tenir au courrant le plus rapidement possible

Replica Da Milanoo - April 12,2012

Caro T****E,

Bonjour, oui les soutiens gorges sont integrer. Il ne comprend pas l'étole. Cordialement!

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★

Da S****h - 11/04/2012

If I order this dress next week, will it be here before May 5th?

Replica Da Milanoo - April 12,2012

Caro S****h,

We are in the business of “made to order" which means that we are supposed to make the product after you pay. So usually we need 24 days for producing, domestic shipment, quality testify before shipment this to you 3-5 days for the shipping. so 27-29 days will be the estimate time. i am afraid normally we can not do that by May 5th.   

But if you can not wait so long because you prom is coming, maybe you can choose a dress in our “ready to wear" in the following page, 

http://www.milanoo.com/Ready-to-Wear-Dresses-c1463 

for which we have the dresses in stock, so you can get it faster. if you make an order there, you can get the dress in and around 2 weeks. That will be the best we can do  !
    i hope this would be helpful ^ ^ 

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★

Da S**** - 10/04/2012

I ordered this dress March 12th and chose the 3-5 day shipping. The estimated to to get here was 22-24 days. In two days it will be a month and I still haven't got it. My prom is just a little over one week away so I'm starting to panic! Is there anyway of knowing for certain if it will be here before then?

Replica Da Milanoo - April 11,2012

Caro S****,

our customer service will contact you ASAP. and i think your problem will be solved soon,

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da f****n - 01/04/2012

if i order the dress april 1st will i get it by may 12th?

Replica Da Milanoo - April 5,2012

Caro f****n,

if you order the dress april 1st you will get it by may 12th if you choose 3-5 days shipping

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da t****s - 01/04/2012

my prom is may 18th if i order now well i get it by then

Replica Da Milanoo - April 5,2012

Caro t****s,

if you order it april 1st and you can get the dress by May 18th

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da L****a - 21/03/2012

My proms 29th of June, when will i get this dress if i order it in Mid April o First week of May?

Replica Da Milanoo - March 22,2012

Caro L****a,

if you make the order in Mid Apr you can get the dress around Mid May.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da k****l - 21/03/2012

My prom is may 5th if i order it today March 21st is there a guarantee that it will be in before then?

Replica Da Milanoo - March 22,2012

Caro k****l,

if you make the order on 21st Mar 2012 you can definitely get the dress till 5th May .

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da K****a - 19/03/2012

If I order this dress by the end of this week March 23, when is the latest I would get this dress? I need it for prom in May. thanks(:

Replica Da Milanoo - March 19,2012

Caro K****a,

if you order it in March 23,you will  get it before 1th May,the whole time is the processing time plus shipping time.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da J****e - 08/03/2012

I ordered this dress on January 30 and it arrived on March 7. It is beautiful! Quality fabric, quality workmanship - fits like a dream. Fabulous dress at a fabulous price. One caution - order early and don't attempt to change your order.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da H****y - 02/03/2012

If I order this dress today, according to the estimated arrival time for expedited shipping, there is a possibility that is could arrive the day of prom, which is too close for comfort. I really would like to purchase a dress from your company, is there any way to get it a few days earlier?

Replica Da Milanoo - March 2,2012

Caro H****y,

If you have any problems.  Please go to help center  http://www.milanoo.com/help/Submit-a-question-module-index.html  and write down  your questions .We will be there to help you solving problems immediately

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da A****y - 08/01/2012

Talk about pretty in pink. When I was growing up, I had a Barbie doll that had a dress just like this, I dreamt of owning one just like it and here I am, getting my wish fulfilled. You guys have a lot of pretty clothing and I'm sure they fulfill the dreams of many young women, mothers and children out there. It doesn't matter that Barbie is out of style now, I had it when I was a kid and it made an impression then. And those high heels. They were the best. I was ecstatic to see the mountain of shoes that Milanoo has.

Mostra l'originale 6