abito bellissimo ho fatto un figurone alla sfilata

★★★★★

Da i****a - 22/03/2013

ABITO BELLISSIMO TESSUTO FAVOLOSO HO FATTO UN FIGURONE ALLA SFILATA

Replica Da Milanoo - March 22,2013

Caro i****a,

★★★★★

Da a****a - 31/07/2013

volevo sapere,se ordino questo abito per il 20 agosto 2013 arriva?

Replica Da Milanoo - August 1,2013

Caro a****a,

il modello richiede 16gg di lavorazione a cui deve aggiungere la spedizione di 3-5gg con modalita' veloce o 7-9gg con modalita' standard.

Non possiamo accelerare la tempistica di lavorazione, siamo spiacenti.

Tenga presente che la fase di lavorazione inizia a pagamento saldato, le consiglio al momento dell'acquisto di inserire nelle note la data entro la quale necessita ricevere il suo acquisto, contatteremo il ns fornitore e le faremo sapere.

★★★★★

Da A****e - 30/04/2013

beautiful and perfect sized dress. looks exactly like the picture. I should have ordered both of my prom dress from here. too late now but i love the dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replica Da Milanoo - May 1,2013

Caro A****e,

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da m****a - 27/02/2013

Queria saber donde esta la tienda o el taller de confección y si me podria pobrar algun vestido, ya que tengo movilidad reducida.

Replica Da Milanoo - February 28,2013

Caro m****a,

No tenemos tienda física, sólo se puede realizar el pedido en línea.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da A****o - 28/11/2012

Me gustaría saber si seguiréis teniendo este vestido para enero o febrero, ya que es cuando tengo intención de pedirlo

Replica Da Milanoo - November 29,2012

Caro A****o,

Creo que seguiremos teniendolo en enero o febrero.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da N****e - 28/08/2012

WWOOAA! Cette robe est comme dans mes rêves! elle est arrivée plus tôt que la prevue! J'aime bien la couleur, très belle vraiment! Bravo Milanoo! Très bien expérience d'achat!

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da N****i - 05/06/2012

Hallo, meine frage: ist es möglich, den Schnitt zu verändern, sodass es vorne Knielang und hinten lang ist ?? Danke

Replica Da Milanoo - June 6,2012

Caro N****i,

Guten tag vielen dank für ihre Anfrage ich habe gefragt,leider können wir ihre Forderung nicht erfühllen,wir können das kleid nur wie Bild bearbeiten,vielen dank die kundenservice von milanoo

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da N****i - 06/05/2012

My mom ordered this dress for me over a month ago on April 3rd and it still has not been shipped.You said it would take 27-29 days with expedited shipping.Where is my dress?My prom is in 12 days.

Replica Da Milanoo - May 9,2012

Caro N****i,

would you give me your order number   so i can check it for you . 

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da H****D - 30/04/2012

bonjour je voudrai la robe de bal en satin tulle de la meme couleur bleu fer 05870004973 pour un mariage le 9 juin si je la commande maintenant laurai je^pour le 9 cordialement

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da s****h - 25/04/2012

I really need this dress by the 5th of may for prom. I got the quicker shipping, but I'm not sure if that'll be enough... and I'm also worried 'cause I might need to get it altered. Will I have enough time? Ugh, sorry. I'm like a lady planning her wedding. If you could help, that would be amazing! Please, please, please!

Replica Da Milanoo - April 26,2012

Caro s****h,

would you give me your order number, so i can check it for you.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da B****a - 19/04/2012

Is it possible to have this dress made strapless? Or at least not have the neckline be as deep? Thanks -Bella

Replica Da Milanoo - April 20,2012

Caro B****a,

sorry we can not do that for you for it does not go with the original design.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da E****B - 19/04/2012

J'ai commandé cette robe de la même couleur que sur la photo (bleu), elle est arrivée hier et je suis ravi !!!! la couleur est magnifique, la taille est très bien respectée et les finissions sont très bien terminée , ELLE EST MAGNIFIQUE !!!!!!!!

Mostra l'originale 10

★★★★

Da F****6 - 11/04/2012

I ordered this dress on March 14th and it said it would be here by april 9th. It is still not here and I need the dress in almost a week! Please Please Please help me get this dress soon. it says it still hasnt been shipped and i REALLY NEED IT!!!!

Replica Da Milanoo - April 12,2012

Caro F****6,

would you please give me your order number so i can check the status of your order.  thank you very much.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★

Da l****j - 03/04/2012

I want to order this dress for my daughter but need to know if I have it tailor made can you make it with a lace-up corset back rather than a zipper and if I order it by April 5th will it arrive by May 1st?

Replica Da Milanoo - April 5,2012

Caro l****j,

first if you want a lace-up corset back rather than a zipper, you can leave a note for us in the form of " leaving a message" when you check out. and we can do as the same as you note there. second, We are in the business of " made to order" which means that we are supposed to make the product after you pay. So usually we need 24 days for producing, domestic shipment, quality testify before shipment this to you 3-5 days for the shipping. so 27-29 days will be the estimate time. i am afraid normally we can not do that by May 1 if you make the dress April 5 . but if you can not wait so long because you prom is coming, maybe you can choose a dress in our " ready to wear" in the following page, http://www.milanoo.com/Ready-to-Wear-Dresses-c1463 for which we have the dresses in stock, so you can get it faster. if you make an order there, you can get the dress in and around 2 weeks. That will be the best we can do ! i hope this would be helpful ^ ^

Mostra l'originale 1

★★

Da s****h - 03/04/2012

i ordered this dress March 14 and it is April 3 and it said it is supposed to be here by the April 4th and it says it hasn't ships and i need it soon ! how much longer should this take??? and I paid for the fast shipping please help i really want this dress and i need it fast!

Replica Da Milanoo - April 5,2012

Caro s****h,

our customer service will cotanct you ASAP by e-mail . and i think your problem will be solved soon.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da R****a - 26/03/2012

is the dress true to the size? and can i mitch match colors on the dress.

Replica Da Milanoo - March 29,2012

Caro R****a,

the size in our size chart is standard size. and the color will go well with the color chart ^ ^

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★

Da B**** - 25/03/2012

Yes April 14th is when my prom is. i would just really like to know when my dress will be in so i can make sure everything works together. please and thank you.

Caro B****,

i have contacted the manufacturer as well as the shipping department. we will send you an e-mail for your question here. and also please feel free to contact our customer service with this address : cs_en thank you in advance.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★

Da s****3 - 23/03/2012

I was wondering when my dress is coming in, I ordered this dress about the begining of Feb. and I still have not got it, please contact me soon my prom is coming up. Thank you.

Caro s****3,

would you please contact us by the e-mail cs_en. we will reply you ASAP.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★

Da B**** - 16/03/2012

HI :) i just wanted to know if there was any way i could have my dress here sooner i just need to know what kind of blue my dress is so my date cant order his tux before 5 days before prom. that would be amazing if you could get it here earlier :) thank you. my prom is on the 14th.

Replica Da Milanoo - March 22,2012

Caro B****,

you mean 14th Apr 2012 ?

Mostra l'originale 0