Regístrese y obtenga 20 € en cupones combinados
    Comentarios
    Rating: ★★★★★ (21)
    Todo Con Foto(0) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★

Por M****y - 25/03/2018

I can't believe the quality for this price. This dress would have been a few hundred dollars in a regular store. Plus it fits my mom perfectly! Like a glove!! It was amazing. I bought back up dresses but I didn't need them

Mostrar original 202

★★★★★

Por B****A - 08/11/2014

EXACTLY AS PICTURED. Fabric better than expected. Perfect fit. Lovely.

Mostrar original 0

★★★★★

Por V****a - 29/10/2014

Splendido!!!!!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Mostrar original 0

★★★★★

Por О****а - 25/03/2012

А подскажите что значит выбрать цвет?если я выбиру черный,то оно полностью черным будет или такое же, розовое внутри и с бантом?

Respuesta Por Milanoo - March 26,2012

Querido/a О****а,

Да, выбрать цвет как вы описали. У этого платья главный цвет-черный, поэтому в поле "цвет платья" выберите, пожалуйста, черный. А другое будет как на фото: розовое внутри и с бантом.

Mostrar original 0

★★★★★

Por Y****o - 24/03/2012

are the colors that are shown in the bar available

Respuesta Por Milanoo - March 29,2012

Querido/a Y****o,

yes it is available.

Mostrar original 0

★★★★

Por m****t - 16/03/2012

Cependant je craque encore pour l'originalité de la robe!

Mostrar original 1

★★★

Por m****t - 16/03/2012

Malgré la petite taille commandée, 34, la robe est un peu longue, dommage, même les talons ne parviendront pas à compenser. Mais jolie robe sinon.

Mostrar original 0

★★★★★

Por Н****я - 05/03/2012

скажите, можно ли поменять тафту на атлас?

Respuesta Por Milanoo - March 12,2012

Querido/a Н****я,

Извините, обычно мы не изменяем материал платья, так что оно будет так красивым, как на изображении.

Mostrar original 0

★★★★★

Por p****y - 02/02/2012

il vestito si puo fare anche per una bambina di 2 anni? e vorrei sapere anche il prezo grazie

Mostrar original 13

★★★★★

Por p****y - 02/02/2012

il vestito si puo fare anche per una bambina di 2 anni? e vorrei sapere anche il prezo grazie

Mostrar original 9

★★★★★

Por v****a - 15/11/2011

salve vorrei ordinare questo vestito, ma cambiando il colore con un blu notte si può? cordiali saluti

Mostrar original 0

★★★★★

Por s****a - 20/09/2011

salve vorrei ordinare questo vestito ma su misura e mi servirebbe entro il 9 ottobre. Sarebbe realizzabile in tempo? saluti

Mostrar original 0

★★★★★

Por E****y - 06/09/2011

The dress is stunning. The black and pink color combination looks really rich and I don’t think it is possible to pick up anything that even comes close to the looks of this dress for at least four or five times the cost of this dress if you are buying this from anywhere else. I also love the bow tie on the front of the dress. It was a really neat touch to the dress which I think makes it look all the more exquisite. I also got matching heels to go with this dress also from the website and I think this website really is the best place to get all your prom shopping done. It has just about anything that you could possibly want.

Mostrar original 0

★★★★★

Por A****a - 27/07/2011

Wow ein wirklich wunderschönes Kleid :-)

Mostrar original 1

★★★★★

Por n****a - 08/06/2011

j'adore

Mostrar original 8

★★★★★

Por n****m - 02/05/2011

Hi I ordered this dress, and it will be sent to me by standard courier. Does that mean it will be sent to my postal adress?

Mostrar original 0

★★★★★

Por D****e - 01/05/2011

Just wondering, could you show pictures of the back?

Mostrar original 5

★★★★★

Por J****r - 14/01/2011

Hiyaa Im just wondering how the dress will fasten such as a zip, or a corset back? I am in my final year in school and I am loving this dress and would you make a replica of the dress but without the bow but have a pink ribbon go bellow the bust but around to the back maybe? :) great dresses by the way

Respuesta Por Milanoo - January 14,2011

Querido/a J****r,

The back of this dress is corset. Sorry the design can't be changed, so we can't make the dress as you want.

Mostrar original 0

★★★★★

Por l****a - 14/10/2010

It is beautifully made and gorgeous to wear. I love the look of this one!Thank you milanoo guys!

Mostrar original 2

★★★★★

Por W****m - 13/05/2010

スカートの裾がそろってないので、足が長く見えるような気がします。サイズもピッタリで、友達にも好評でした。

Mostrar original 0