L’utilisateur a loué tacitement

Show original 0

★★★★★

By s****e - 08/31/2020

The user tacitly praised

Show original 0

★★★★

By B****r - 05/18/2018

LOVE this jacket. I ordered an XL and it is oversized in the body but is not long like It appears on the model. super warm

★★★★

By C****r - 03/29/2018

I wore this for New Year’s Eve and it kept me so warm I had to take it off inside restaurants and parties. I ORDERED A LARGE and I am usually a size SMALL in everything and it fit PERFECT. Just making it clear I did order a large. Here’s a pic with my husband. I ordered the grey.

★★★★

By L****y - 02/02/2018

wife wears it all the time

★★★★

By K****i - 12/22/2017

I absolutely love this jacket. It has been so cold in the North East and I have been WARM. The 3/4 length and the hood have made all the difference between me being comfortable and shaking from being cold like everyone else. It looks good. I received so many compliments on this jacket and when I tell people that I got it on milanoo for like $ 60 everyone has been surprised. I am looking for another one in a lighter color. The only downside is that the faux fur comes off a little, and the pockets are kind of small with no zipper or button.

★★★★

By I****n - 12/05/2017

A size up is perfect

★★★★

By A****h - 10/29/2017

Absolutely beautiful. More beautiful in person. Light weight and soft. So gorgeous can't wait to wear it out.

★★★★

By W****r - 10/15/2017

Great buy for the money.

★★★★

By Z****e - 10/09/2017

I bought this for my 19 year old daughter and she LOVES it. It is very over-sized and fluffy. It sheds A LOT right out of the box and I have not yet tried to wash it to see what happens to it.