Valutazione complessiva: ★★★★☆ (16)
    Tutti Con immagini(0) 5★★★★☆ 4★★★★☆ 3★★★★☆ 2★★★★☆ 1★★★★☆

★★★★

Da M****h - 21/12/2018

Tout simplement parfaite!

Mostra l'originale 275

★★★★

Da T****o - 29/09/2018

Sehr hübsches Kleid. Die Spitze gefällt mir sehr gut, sieht sehr Edel aus. Ich habe es als Aommerkleid gekauft. Ist aber auch für festliche Anlässe geeignet. Ich empfehle es auf alle Fälle weiter

Mostra l'originale 40

★★★★

Da J****t - 31/07/2018

Perfect for any event.

Mostra l'originale 309

★★★★

Da C****y - 22/07/2018

... from KOH KOH brand so far and I really love it! Beautifully flattering dresses

Mostra l'originale 283

★★★★

Da A****o - 20/07/2018

Fit perfectly and beautiful dress

Mostra l'originale 270

★★★★

Da D****k - 30/06/2018

Cute! I went up a size which was a ...

Mostra l'originale 229

★★★★

Da A****p - 22/05/2018

Beautiful dress, fit as expected. I ordered an XL and it does not run tight, I use 38C in braw size and that was my only problem, the chest area was a little too big, it is also too long for me, my height is 5’4, other than it it’s not too tight but fits tight in the appropiate areas like your waist, very modest and the material is great and stretchy. You wont get disappointed with this purchase.

Mostra l'originale 122

★★★★

Da A****k - 23/04/2018

It is super long, but it is great and the length ...

Mostra l'originale 45

★★★★

Da C****n - 18/04/2018

Loved the dress but the bride changed the wedding colors so I had to return it

Mostra l'originale 32

★★★★

Da H****n - 15/03/2018

Perfect

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★

Da E****r - 01/12/2017

This dress is amazing. I’m about 5’5”

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★

Da B****w - 28/11/2017

I love this dress! I ordered it in red, royal blue and the black and white pattern because I couldn’t decide. I intended to return two and keep the one I liked best. Long story short I’m keeping all three. The price is great and they all are so comfortable. They are light weight, but not see through. I love that I can dress them up with heels or for a more casual look wear flip flops with them. I highly recommend them!

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★

Da T****r - 04/11/2017

Love love love this dress!! I ordered it for a wedding (as a guest) and got so many compliments! It's very flattering, cool, and I love the flowy nature of the bottom.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★

Da D****t - 23/09/2017

This dress is fantastic, especially for the price! It hugs in all the right places. I ordered a large and it fits my 5'7, 145# frame perfectly! I read reviews that it was very long it's definitely not too long for me. Not sure I will wear heels. Very cute! I'm super pleased!

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★

Da X****e - 20/09/2017

Wore this as my wedding dress. Very comfortable and elegant. Would buy this brand again for other styles.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★

Da v****t - 29/05/2014

excellent article conforme au descriptif, seul bémol le fait d'avoir payer des frais de douanes a la livraison

Mostra l'originale 0