Registrati e ottieni 20€ di coupon combinati
    Commenti
    Valutazione complessiva: ★★★★★ (13)
    Tutti Con immagini(1) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★★

Da a****o - 05/01/2013

abito da sera rossso belllissimooooooo, tutti mi hanno chiesto dove l'ho comprato, ho fatto un figurone alla sfilata

★★★★★

Da r****e - 03/07/2012

hello, if you want to order from out of the united states and i want the dress for august 10< is that possible and when is my deadline

Replica Da Milanoo - July 4,2012

Caro r****e,

The whole arrive time of the dress is the processing time plus the shipping time together after you pay it .for the dress.it's about 23-29 days.In order to get it earlier,I sincerely hope you could order it asap

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da k****a - 02/05/2012

Hi, i fell in love with this dress... my prom is on may 18th if i order this dress today do you think the dress will be here before then? i dont want it tailor made.

Replica Da Milanoo - May 3,2012

Caro k****a,

We are in the business of “made to order" which means that we are supposed to make the product after you pay. So usually we need 24 days for producing, domestic shipment, quality testify before shipment we also need 3-5 days for the international shipping. So 27-29 days will be the estimate time. So you can not get the dress by May 18th But if you can not wait so long because you prom is coming, maybe you can choose a dress in our “ready to wear" in the following page, http://www.milanoo.com/Ready-to-Wear-Dresses-c1463 for which we have the dresses in stock, so you can get it faster. If you make an order there, you can get the dress in and around 2 weeks. That will be the best we can do! I hope this would be helpful ^ ^

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da p****4 - 01/05/2012

I ordered mine march 30th. when should it be here?

Replica Da Milanoo - May 2,2012

Caro p****4,

would you please give me the order number so i can check it for you?

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da j****e - 29/04/2012

if i order this dress today. can i receive it by may 11, 2012

Replica Da Milanoo - May 2,2012

Caro j****e,

We are in the business of “made to order" which means that we are supposed to make the product after you pay. So usually we need 24 days for producing, domestic shipment, quality testify before shipment we also need 3-5 days for the international shipping. So 27-29 days will be the estimate time. I am afraid normally we can not do that by May 11st

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da A****l - 23/04/2012

My prom is May 19 I dont need the dress tailor made so can i order the dress now and still get it on time?

Replica Da Milanoo - April 24,2012

Caro A****l,

We are in the business of “made to order" which means that we are supposed to make the product after you pay. So usually we need 24 days for producing, domestic shipment, quality testify before shipment we also need 3-5 days for the international shipping. so 27-29 days will be the estimate time. i am afraid normally we can not do that by May 18th But if you can not wait so long because you prom is coming, maybe you can choose a dress in our “ready to wear" in the following page, http://www.milanoo.com/Ready-to-Wear-Dresses-c1463 for which we have the dresses in stock, so you can get it faster. If you make an order there, you can get the dress in and around 2 weeks. That will be the best we can do! I hope this would be helpful ^ ^

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da D****e - 20/04/2012

If my prom may 12 what the latest I can order this dress

Replica Da Milanoo - April 23,2012

Caro D****e,

We are in the business of “made to order" which means that we are supposed to make the product after you pay. So usually we need 24 days for producing, domestic shipment, quality testify before shipment we also need 3-5 days for the international shipping. so 27-29 days will be the estimate time. i am afraid normally we can not do that by May 12

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da a****i - 19/04/2012

Okay, well I'm definitely going to order it right now. can you give me an approximate date ?

Replica Da Milanoo - April 20,2012

Caro a****i,

approximately you can get the dress by May 24th if you order it now.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da a****i - 18/04/2012

hi, my prom is going to be may 19th . whats the latest i can order the dress & still get it in before that day? it'll be tailor made.

Replica Da Milanoo - April 19,2012

Caro a****i,

if you want to get the dress by May 19th, you are required to make the order no later than April 19 th.

Mostra l'originale 2

★★★★★

Da t****u - 14/03/2012

B5mozM , [url=http://nqhylrakvowj.com/]nqhylrakvowj[/url], [link=http://dfidgewyoxnt.com/]dfidgewyoxnt[/link], http://riywmegtdeyc.com/

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da R****o - 13/03/2012

Couldn?t be written any tteebr. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da K****e - 03/02/2012

I Absolutely Am In Love ! Have to get..

Mostra l'originale 5

★★★★★

Da j****e - 13/01/2012

i love this dress

Mostra l'originale 4