Registrati e ottieni 20€ di coupon combinati
    Commenti
    Valutazione complessiva: ★★★★★ (3)
    Tutti Con immagini(0) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★★

Da I****e - 12/06/2012

hallo :) ich brauch das kleid am 07.07, ich wohne in deutschland (nrw), wenn ich es heute bestelle, kommt es dann noch pünktlich an?

Replica Da Milanoo - June 13,2012

Caro I****e,

Guten tag vielen dank für ihre Anfrage die gesamtzeit besteht aus einer Bearbeitungszeit und Versandzeit ,ich habe geprüft,die bearbeitungszeit von diesem Kleid ist 20 Tage,und per Expresse dauert es 5 bis 7 Tage,die gesamtzeit ist 25 bis 27 Tage,so können Sie einmal rechnen,ob die Zeit genug ist,vielen danke die kundenservice von milanoo

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da M****h - 17/01/2012

This dress is so cute and pretty that I could not stop myself from ordering one for myself immediately, even though I had no immediate occasions coming up. And ordering this dress is one of those decisions that I will never regret. The length of the dress and its strapless pattern, both make it look very sexy, since they help me flaunt my legs, as well as my shoulders. I love the pretty little bow on the dress as it adds a very delicate feminine touch to it. The designs around the bust are a good addition.

Mostra l'originale 4

★★★★★

Da M****a - 25/12/2011

This dress is absolutely beautiful! The bodice has gold sequins, and they are secured very nicely. The center of the bow is actually pearl-like beads. It is absolutely stunning. It is very comfortable, and the fit is fantastic. The built in bra system is a little stiff, but that is my only complaint. It came in about two weeks, which is faster than it was supposed to take. (I got standard shipping) **The dress isn't soft satin. The tag says 100% cotton, and the tulle is like taffeta... But it far exceeds what I expected! It looks very expensive! I'm happy!

Mostra l'originale 1