Registrati e ottieni 20€ di coupon combinati
    Commenti
    Valutazione complessiva: ★★★★★ (6)
    Tutti Con immagini(0) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★★

Da P****a - 09/09/2011

Nothing beats pink on a girl going to prom and this dress made the night for me! THe gold sash was the highlight of the dress and it showed just how classy I can look. It is long and went well with my skin tone. The lightest make up is enough for looking great in this dress. Dress looks good. You will look great! The fabric is amazing. Smooth, smooth as my skin and it felt nice to wear. Didn't even want to take it off after coming back home!! I had a good pair of shoes to wear with this. High heels in a complementing color would be the way to go!

Mostra l'originale 1

★★★★★

Da S****e - 28/07/2011

I would like it in "rose tendre". Thanks

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da g****a - 20/07/2011

Re: Update on Your Request 00004653 Dear please note i have sent the dress back 5 weeks ago i expect to receive full refund and payment for postal service!!! i look for quick response Citējot MilanooSupport : Dear ginta, Thank you for your kind email. As per your questions, we would like to feedback as follows: Your photos and dispute are filed and handed over to the RMA Department. We’ll offer you the solution as soon as we get the investigation result. We are looking forward to your earlier response. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. Thank you again for your support With best regards MILANOO.COM LIMITED. Copyright Notice @ 2008-2011 Milanoo.com All rights reserved. Your comment: : en-uk_1105190222_83 dear, i sent you 4 days ago back the dress as it was in wrong size. i kindly ask for full refund and my shipping costs to china - as it was not my fault that you sent the wrong size. thank you. ref:00D9Yjjc.500911iKs:ref

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da B****Y - 12/06/2011

buonasera volevo un informazione sapere se era possibile acquistare 1 capo solo a quei prezzi che avete inserito.ringraziandovi in anticipo saluto.

★★★★★

Da D****B - 07/01/2011

the dress looks soooo amazing! the color is alittle different but i still love it! what a great deaL!

Mostra l'originale 3

★★★★★

Da Y****i - 28/10/2010

開けた瞬間、、可愛い!!!!

Mostra l'originale 0