Registrati e ottieni 20€ di coupon combinati
    Commenti
    Valutazione complessiva: ★★★★★ (10)
    Tutti Con immagini(0) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★

Da L****s - 15/04/2012

Hey, im thinking about buying this dress, but i dont know what the back looks like. Is it backless or what?

Replica Da Milanoo - April 19,2012

Caro L****s,

it is open and backless.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da L****y - 13/03/2012

what material is this made out of?

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da K****m - 08/09/2011

I am lovin’ this dress. The color, the style, everything. The crumpet skirt is amazing. The color is brilliant and I’ve wanted to buy it ever since I laid my eyes on it. I actually wanted to get the original designer version of this dress but that was way out of my price range. So it’s a good thing websites like milanoo.com exist. Now I can get this dress at a very reasonable price. The fabric seems lovely and seems glossy enough to be on the cover of a magazine. The white waist band is just awesome the way it stands out against the dress. Can’t wait for my package to arrive. I’m also considering buying a pair of matching shoes to go with it. Maybe even a pair like the one in the picture.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da n****a - 23/07/2011

ME PARECE MUY MAL QUE EN CUESTION DE DOS DIAS LE AN SUBIDO DE PRECIO 30 €

Mostra l'originale 3

★★★★★

Da j****m - 02/05/2011

Can this be made so that the top has a full back so therefore it is not a holter but a full top with no sleeves but still a v neck?

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da А****а - 22/04/2011

красивое

Mostra l'originale 1

★★★★

Da 購****者 - 25/11/2010

すごくかわいいです。ただサイズ表記がわかりにくいかも。お店の方と相談してサイズを決めたのにやっぱり大きい。胸周りががぽがぽでした。交換してもらおうと思います。

Mostra l'originale 1

★★★★★

Da 美****保 - 22/11/2010

安いのに質が良くびっくりしました。 165センチ48キロ丈は膝上、後ろを目一杯きつくすればピッタリでした。 良い買い物が出来嬉しいです。ありがとうございました!

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da 礼****香 - 16/11/2010

黒を購入しました。コンパクトで洗練された雰囲気になって大満足でした。あまりに安いので心配もありましたが全然安っぽく見えず、色んなドレスに合いそうなので今後も重宝しそうです。

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da A****s - 17/09/2009

Hello. I was in the web and i saw this dress so i type milanoo.com and i find several dresses i liked... but i keep thinking this dress for me for my graduation dinner party. is there the possibility that the dress could be sent to mexico ??? and maybe this could be in other color ?? i love the way it looks, but i would like to see it in other color. Thanks!

Mostra l'originale 0