Valutazione complessiva: ★★★★★ (29)
    Tutti Con immagini(1) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★★

Da S****e - 13/08/2013

Voici une photo de la robe reçue que j'adore ! Couleur choisie: Raisin

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da S****e - 13/08/2013

J'ai commandé cette robe en couleur raisin, reçue aujourd'hui. Elle est parfaite ! Pile ce que je voulais ! Les temps ont été largement respectés, le paquet était correctement fait. Merci bien !

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da M****e - 06/05/2012

Bonjour, je voudrais savoir si la robe sera de nouveau bientôt en stock car je voudrai bien l'achetée pour un mariage fin juin, cordialement.

Mostra l'originale 3

★★★★★

Da R****4 - 25/04/2012

i ordered this dress march 30 2012,i need it apr 28 will it send by then i expedited it for 3 to 5 days

Replica Da Milanoo - April 26,2012

Caro R****4,

sorry for that the two days  is too short to get..the whole time that include shipping time and processing time,and the processing time is the time that item produce, quality testing and package.and the shipping time is the time ship to you

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da A****h - 11/04/2012

How long are your dresses in size 2? I'm 5'2 so I want to make sure it's the proper length before I buy it.

Replica Da Milanoo - April 12,2012

Caro A****h,

for sizu 2,  hollow to floor is 59",

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★

Da B****S - 11/04/2012

can you send me a picture of it in silver? & why does it take so long to make?

Replica Da Milanoo - April 12,2012

Caro B****S,

first,

I am so sorry that we do not have more pictures other than these in the website. When we have more pictures, we can upload it into the page and also can give you an e-mail with the picture. please keep noticing of Milanoo. ^ ^

second, We are in the business of “made to order" which means that we are supposed to make the product after you pay. So usually we need 24 days for producing, domestic shipment, quality testify before shipment this to you 3-5 days for the shipping. so 27-29 days will be the estimate time

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da M****g - 05/04/2012

Is it possible for me to recieve this dress by the 24th of april?? I know this is a little fast but please let me know as soon as you can. Thank you

Replica Da Milanoo - April 6,2012

Caro M****g,

We are in the business of " made to order" which means that we are supposed to make the product after you pay. So usually we need 24 days for producing, domestic shipment, quality testify before shipment this to you 3-5 days for the shipping. so 27-29 days will be the estimate time normally. so we can not ship the dress for you by April 24th

but if you can not wait so long because you prom is coming, maybe you can choose a dress in our " ready to wear" in the following page, 

http://www.milanoo.com/Ready-to-Wear-Dresses-c1463 

for which we have the dresses in stock, so you can get it faster. if you make an order there, you can get the dress in and around 2 weeks. That will be the best we can do  !
    i hope this would be helpful ^ ^ 

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da M****g - 05/04/2012

Hi i was wondering if i can have this dress made and sent to me by the 25th of april. If at all possible

Replica Da Milanoo - April 6,2012

Caro M****g,

We are in the business of " made to order" which means that we are supposed to make the product after you pay. So usually we need 24 days for producing, domestic shipment, quality testify before shipment this to you 3-5 days for the shipping. so 27-29 days will be the estimate time. So it seems impossible for us to ship the dress to you by April 25th

but if you can not wait so long because you prom is coming, maybe you can choose a dress in our " ready to wear" in the following page, 

http://www.milanoo.com/Ready-to-Wear-Dresses-c1463 

for which we have the dresses in stock, so you can get it faster. if you make an order there, you can get the dress in and around 2 weeks. That will be the best we can do  !
    i hope this would be helpful ^ ^ 

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da L****y - 05/04/2012

PLEASE RESPOND! So, I LOVE this dress and I want to get it for prom so bad! I know that this dress is made of a NET fabric, however, on the color chart, there is not a chart for NET fabric. What would be the closest color chart to compare the dress to? Also, could I please get a picture of the dress in Gold, Fuschia, Ivory, Green, Silver, Champagne, and Royal Blue if at all possible? Please feel free to send me pictures of whatever colors you have on this dress as well. I am aware that you make these dresses on demand, but I was not sure if you had made the dress in any of these colors. Thank you.

Replica Da Milanoo - April 10,2012

Caro L****y,

I am so sorry that we do not have more pictures other than these in the website. When we have picture more pictures, we can upload it into the page and also can give you an e-mail with the picture. please keep noticing of Milanoo. ^ ^

if you want this dress as the picture ,you can make a note about the color of the dress  you want in the form of " leaving a message" when you check out.  

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da K****n - 04/04/2012

what type of fabric is this so i can view the color i want on the color chart

Replica Da Milanoo - April 5,2012

Caro K****n,

it is made of NET, you can refer to the color in the color chart.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★

Da K****e - 31/03/2012

If I order this dress in the original white color, will it still take only 7-9 days to ship? I see a lot of comments saying how it takes like a month. ?

Replica Da Milanoo - April 5,2012

Caro K****e,

We are in the business of " made to order" which means that we are supposed to make the product after you pay. So usually we need 24 days for producing, domestic shipment, quality testify before shipment this to you 3-5 days for the shipping. so 27-29 days will be the estimate time. it is possible to take a month to get the dress. hope you can understand us.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da t****i - 29/03/2012

Could I see this in gold please? (:

Replica Da Milanoo - March 30,2012

Caro t****i,

i am so sorry that we do not have more picture other than that in the website. when we have picture in golden, we can upload it into the page and also can give you an e-mail with the picture. please keep noticing of Milanoo. ^ ^

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da T****a - 28/03/2012

How long will it take to be shipped out to Redding California?

Replica Da Milanoo - March 29,2012

Caro T****a,

we need 22 days to prepare the product and 3-9 days for the shipping to Redding California

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da T****a - 28/03/2012

How long will it take this dress to come in? Prom is less than a month away and I am low on budget. Also I am really considering it or when will the next discount be?

Caro T****a,

we can send you an e-mail when the next discount time comes. please keep noticing for Milanoo.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da E****a - 24/03/2012

I love this dress! I was wondering if I could see what it looks like in pink? I was also wondering if I ordered it like this week when's the latest I would receive it? Thank you for your time!

Caro E****a,

first we do not have the picture of pink for this dress, when we have it we can upload it into the website. second, if you make the order this week, the latest day will be May 3rd.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da C****s - 22/03/2012

If I order this now will I be able to get it by may 4?

Replica Da Milanoo - March 30,2012

Caro C****s,

yes if you make the order today, you can get the dress by May 4th

Mostra l'originale 1

★★★★

Da b****e - 21/03/2012

can we request for the sparkles to go alll the way down the dress?

Replica Da Milanoo - March 22,2012

Caro b****e,

sorry we can not do that for it does not go with the original design.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da S****e - 18/03/2012

Bonjour, Je voudrais savoir si la robe de la photo correspond réellement à la robe en réalité, ayant constaté que certains clients étaient mécontents face à la différence. Je voudrais également savoir si la couleur choisie modifie uniquement le bas de la robe ou bien tout son aspect. Cordialement, S.D

Mostra l'originale 3

★★★★★

Da T****d - 16/03/2012

Which fabric color chart does the "net fabric" mostly match? Can you send me a picture in pink?

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da a****a - 11/03/2012

can you send me this in the color lilac?

Mostra l'originale 0