Registrati e ottieni 20€ di coupon combinati
    Commenti
    Valutazione complessiva: ★★★★★ (10)
    Tutti Con immagini(0) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★★

Da F****A - 12/08/2013

Bellissimo...ha superato le mie aspettative!!!!

Replica Da Milanoo - August 13,2013

Caro F****A,

La ringraziamo per il tuo messaggio e speriamo che Lei abbia un buon shopping nel nostro sito . 

★★★★★

Da l****z - 12/05/2013

deseo comprar este vestido en rojo talla 38. quiero saber si es posible tenerlo en Madrid España para el día 25 de mayo, haciendo la compra hoy mismo. Agradezco su valiosa colaboración

Replica Da Milanoo - May 15,2013

Caro l****z,

Se tardaría 32-34 días en llegarle este vestido.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da P****n - 15/04/2013

Beautiful dress. Everything I expected and more. Excellent quality. This dress would have cost me over $250US to purchase here.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da m****a - 08/06/2012

Ayer encargué el vestido y estoy ya impaciente por recibir el pedido... espero que a mi hija le siente bien pues tiene una boda el 16 de Julio. Supongo que para esa fecha lo tendré ya en mi poder pues se ha echo el pago y todo. Un saludo

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da l****3 - 29/05/2012

DO NOT I repeat DO NOT purchase this dress. The photos are misleading and I can't return it because shipping is the same amount as the dress to return. They do not give you a return label, you have to pay for it if you want to return your items. Which is a load of shit...VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER.

Mostra l'originale 3

★★★★★

Da S****a - 23/05/2012

cuando conocí esta pagina lo primero que miré fueron los comentarios para ver que decia la gente que habia hecho algún pedido. Había de todo tipo que si le plazo de envío que si el tipo de tela, etc. Yo pedí el vestido el 26/04 me dijeron que el 29/05 proximadamente lo tendría, pues ayer 22/05 lo tenía en casa. Espectacular, un poco arregado pero normal, las piedras todas bien, lo unico lo he tenido que llevar para arreglar el bajo. Merece la pena.

Mostra l'originale 5

★★★★★

Da E****a - 19/05/2012

Beautiful dress! I'm wearing this at prom this year. Only thing that i didn't like was the train. On the picture here it doesn't show a train but mine had a looonngg one. But you can cut if off if you don't like it. But its a very nice and pretty dress:)

Replica Da Milanoo - May 22,2012

Caro E****a,

Thank you for you support for Milanoo. ^ ^

Mostra l'originale 1

★★★★★

Da m****a - 12/04/2012

i wear a 5 and my top area is kinda small shoudl i get a 4 or 6??

Replica Da Milanoo - April 13,2012

Caro m****a,

about the size, you can refer to the size chart compared to your own measurements.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★

Da B****a - 24/03/2012

Is there any way to get the same detail on the shoulder all the way down? Like either have just the flowers or just the beading! That would make or break my decision in this dress!

Replica Da Milanoo - March 29,2012

Caro B****a,

sorry we can not do that for you for it does not go with the original design.

Mostra l'originale 0

★★★★★

Da G****a - 05/01/2012

My name is Gina and this is the dress that I have chosen to wear to prom this year. I am very excited about getting this dress. I finally convinced my parents to get it for me and I can't wait to get it. I think its a beautiful dress the color especially. I love the fact that the dress has one shoulder off and the roses look amazing. I hope it turns out well because reshipping would be a pain and that my measurements are all correct. Once my parents see it, I'm sure they'd like it as well.

Mostra l'originale 6